Reviews for Trust
emicakez chapter 1 . 2/21
I don't know if you still go on here, but you should finish this! I love the idea of Zig and Miles being together, especially because they are my two favorite characters from the show. I love your writing style and plot! Please continue!
MilesAboveFantasy chapter 5 . 2/18
Oh wow, was this the first Zig/Miles story? I enjoyed it and it inspired me with a plot bunny - particularly with Miles wanting to kill himself and it bringing back memories of Cam with Zig.
Wren chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
This is so well written, which is a huge thing for me when it comes to fanfiction so BLESS YOUR LITERATE SOUL. All the characters' emotions basically jumped out at me from the screen which hurt but its all good. I never in a million years would have thought of these two having a thing, but the way you portrey them works well. We see the sweet, kind Zig we were given back in season whatever when he was introduced. And we're shown the vulnerable part of Miles' that I think only his dad's abusive ways can bring out in him.

I'll definitely keep reading! Just let us know in rp whenever you update, that would be great. Great job, Pres! (:
Seahaven1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Loving it!
Kiwisilence chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Miles and Zig are very cute this chapter. I really like how they tease each other (and the genuine concern Zig has for Miles). I really hope things work out with Miles' father...or Miles can get help.

Another good chapter :)
76southgirl chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Hoping Mr. Hollingsworth changes his way. I still don't trust him. Love Miles and Zig's flirty scene! Can't wait for their "hang"! Update soon:)
OrangeFoxx18 chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Just one word... AWESOME! KEEP OT UP
Kiwisilence chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I love this! (I forgot to read and review this when I got the alert for it). Seriously, Miles' feelings are just really cute (and I really liked the detail of "remedial student" instead of Rubber Room kid.) I'm looking forward to another chapter and what's happening with Mr. Hollingsworth :)
76southgirl chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Glad you update! Wonder what will happen when Miles come home? Hoping his Dad won't make things worse. I like how you portrayed the twins, very in character. Also hoping to see more Zig and Miles scenes. Update Soon:)
KMCCL3 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Please update this story is good
OptionalBlock chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
So glad you updated and I can't wait for the next chapter. I like how you're slowly building the trust between them instead of them magically just being in love with each other. It gives so the story so much for depth. Can't wait for the next chapter!
76southgirl chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Great chapter! I really love how Miles just feel safe when he's in Zig's arms. I know they're questioning their feelings towards each other, hoping they realize it and accept it. Hoping you update soon:)
OptionalBlock chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I'm excited too that you updated. I can't wait to see where this goes. I'm really glad you're building a friendship between them!
Seahaven1 chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter, update real soon I hope(: excited to see how Miles' first night will go
76southgirl chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
It's a great chapter! I'm glad Miles and Winston are now back to being friends. Also, I'm looking forward to Miles staying at Zig's place and maybe something between them may develop? Lol, update soon:)