Reviews for Yet Another Masked Man
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/1
Genial vhg
tessejinkonye chapter 1 . 1/9
Nice but can u add sasuke
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
keep going please!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
Updateeeeeeee
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
keep going
The-Identity-1-Edme chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Amazing. You've managed to combine my two favorite shows in a brilliant way. I have nothing bad to say. At all. I absolutely loved it. I'm sorry but providing criticism is beyond me at this point. This was very well written. Great job.

I saw the Hobbit reference there!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I love your story so far, and I hope u get a chance to update soon since it been what, 6 months now? Anyways keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
The reason no one really does anything with prob ending is because that part is honestly one of worst parts of the series. It's honestly so boring. Well that's my opinion. To each his/her own.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Dude please continue is!
Mr. Sasaki Haise chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Wow is a great story
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Awwwww that was only 3. Oh well I just hope you will update this story. And I have a question for you. Will Naruto and Korra be together like couple? And if they will be in the future will Naruto make advances on her like take her out on a date and kiss her and all that romantic stuff.
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Not bad so far! I think this story is one of the very few that I can actually call a crossover for naruto and legend of korra. People seem to be under the assumption that if naruto is to be cool, they have to take away his ninja abilities and Change his personality completely. This to me doesn't make sense and makes it almost unreadable. I'm glad your keeping it real! But I do have some complaints. Naruto seems pretty quick to discuss his past, and when done it becomes impossible not to cringe. Naruto shouldn't go into detail when discussing things of that nature, instead of a long drawn out paragraph about his personal life l, maybe a sentence or two so that you can generalize it and save naruto from going Oc. Another complaint has to do with naruto killing people. Technically naruto never actually killed kakuzu, kakashi finished him off, so naruto really doesn't have a canon kill count. And I doubt he ever will have one, so to make him an accepting killer doesn't really add anything and just comes off as silly. He is the reincarnation of asura and already decided that he wasn't going to add to the cycle of hatred, so I don't see a point of him killing anyone. Especially considering the fact that he could literally knock out any opponent in avatar in a matter of seconds.

Keep up the good work and try not to make him to Oc.
Cerulean Knight chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I remember this episode, it just baffled me how she fell into what that slick ass councilman said before changing at anuunknown-Amon- blindly with some stupid duel challenge like he would actually abide by your set challenge. Though she got better later.
Is Asami up in the names listed because she will be paired with Naruto or because she will be friends with him ir has an important role?
KidSavesTheWorld chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I have noticed that you have a few flaws in your writing style. The character interaction for example is lacking. Try thinking about the characters and how they act and react to stimulus. It also seems like you are rushing through the story. There is no depth, it's like reading a list of events. Add some detail, like in depth descriptions on appearance and actions.

So, while its a good start, try and improve in the areas I've mentioned
Qzh chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Soooooo...no one knows he was hand picked by Roku to help Korra and no one has questioned why he was looking for Korra? It seems like there would be more background checks on people who want to talk to literally the most important on the planet no?

Seems like another crossover where Naruto is just the extra guy there, he doesnt really help out in any way other than to give generic advice on what they could of done or what they did wrong (which honestly could of been given by any other character from the show, mostly Tenzin) and be the shoulder to cry on (which was Mako's role).

Also wasnt Roku supposed to explain some things once he got there? WTF Roku!?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »