Reviews for Yet Another Masked Man
Updateeeeeeee
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
keep going
The-Identity-1-Edme chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Amazing. You've managed to combine my two favorite shows in a brilliant way. I have nothing bad to say. At all. I absolutely loved it. I'm sorry but providing criticism is beyond me at this point. This was very well written. Great job.

I saw the Hobbit reference there!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I love your story so far, and I hope u get a chance to update soon since it been what, 6 months now? Anyways keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
The reason no one really does anything with prob ending is because that part is honestly one of worst parts of the series. It's honestly so boring. Well that's my opinion. To each his/her own.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Dude please continue is!
Johnny fox chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Wow is a great story
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Awwwww that was only 3. Oh well I just hope you will update this story. And I have a question for you. Will Naruto and Korra be together like couple? And if they will be in the future will Naruto make advances on her like take her out on a date and kiss her and all that romantic stuff.
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Not bad so far! I think this story is one of the very few that I can actually call a crossover for naruto and legend of korra. People seem to be under the assumption that if naruto is to be cool, they have to take away his ninja abilities and Change his personality completely. This to me doesn't make sense and makes it almost unreadable. I'm glad your keeping it real! But I do have some complaints. Naruto seems pretty quick to discuss his past, and when done it becomes impossible not to cringe. Naruto shouldn't go into detail when discussing things of that nature, instead of a long drawn out paragraph about his personal life l, maybe a sentence or two so that you can generalize it and save naruto from going Oc. Another complaint has to do with naruto killing people. Technically naruto never actually killed kakuzu, kakashi finished him off, so naruto really doesn't have a canon kill count. And I doubt he ever will have one, so to make him an accepting killer doesn't really add anything and just comes off as silly. He is the reincarnation of asura and already decided that he wasn't going to add to the cycle of hatred, so I don't see a point of him killing anyone. Especially considering the fact that he could literally knock out any opponent in avatar in a matter of seconds.

Keep up the good work and try not to make him to Oc.
Cerulean Knight chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I remember this episode, it just baffled me how she fell into what that slick ass councilman said before changing at anuunknown-Amon- blindly with some stupid duel challenge like he would actually abide by your set challenge. Though she got better later.
Is Asami up in the names listed because she will be paired with Naruto or because she will be friends with him ir has an important role?
KidSavesTheWorld chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I have noticed that you have a few flaws in your writing style. The character interaction for example is lacking. Try thinking about the characters and how they act and react to stimulus. It also seems like you are rushing through the story. There is no depth, it's like reading a list of events. Add some detail, like in depth descriptions on appearance and actions.

So, while its a good start, try and improve in the areas I've mentioned
Qzh chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Soooooo...no one knows he was hand picked by Roku to help Korra and no one has questioned why he was looking for Korra? It seems like there would be more background checks on people who want to talk to literally the most important on the planet no?

Seems like another crossover where Naruto is just the extra guy there, he doesnt really help out in any way other than to give generic advice on what they could of done or what they did wrong (which honestly could of been given by any other character from the show, mostly Tenzin) and be the shoulder to cry on (which was Mako's role).

Also wasnt Roku supposed to explain some things once he got there? WTF Roku!?
Qzh chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Good chapter.
The only thing that i found dumb about this chapter was the beginning.
What was Naruto expecting from them since the bell test is just to get the team to want to work together not to actually win.
The team already wanted to work together and they only knew each other from the night before so they did better than anything Naruto should of expected out of them.
Plus with Bolin and Mako having some solid teamwork already im sure it must of been even harder for them to try and add Korra to their team than it is for 3 fresh genin who have never worked in a team.
Just found the bell test a stupid thing to do since they already wanted to work as a team and it just seems like they wasted 5 hours doing nothing.
B3ND3R chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Look if you don't have time for a story then give it up. Look at how long it's taken you to write this much. I'm not trying to b mean or anything but you missed so many opportunities to make this story good but all you do if follow cannon. What's the point of having Naruto there other than to fight the spirit? That's all you've changed. That seen at the end of last chapter when Amon and Korra meet. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD PLACE FOR NARUTO TO COME IN! NOT AFTER IT WAS DONE! I mean picture it (as an EXAMPLE) just after Amon finished his message, instead of knocking Korra out, his chi blockers get the shit beat out of them before he or any of them even know what happened and Naruto appears next to Korra. This would have been a good time to actually establish Naruto as a threat to Amon. He would actually have put him on edge and made him cautious of Naruto, an unknown factors to his plans. Next best place to do this would be during the whole Mega-tank thing. When Sato has everyone surrounded with his Mega-tanks Naruto can come in. He could cut through them with wind-blades(don't give me any bullshit like he can cut them), or go sage mode(overkill but that's why I love it) and completely destroy them. I'm get sick of waiting for u to have Naruto actually DO something! MIYAZAKI THIS SHIT UP!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »