Reviews for Hurricane
MizGlazses chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
This is great! Do you think you'll be continuing thins again?
an0naly chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Oh, yay, you did repost the chapter! :)

Glad to see that. Think another would be plausible? :P
Flying By Wire chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
The way Namine talks in this makes me think of the mysterious character in, like, an old 1940's novel or something lol
It's fun to read her dialogue haha

Ugh god I'm loving this more and more by the second, can't wait for the next chapter

Oh! And I'm happy to say that my last update on my own kh fic has gotten more attention than the other chapters have! Yes I know the oc thing is still eehhhh but still. It made me happy
Ok I'll shut up now
iVanillelay chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Fab story! Cant wait to hear more!
an0naly chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I really liked what you wrote for this story (both plot and execution), but I'm bummed out that you've...apparently put it on hiatus...? Anyway, I hope this story continues, since I wanted to see would happen with Roxas and Naminé back when this story was posted to chapter four(?) on your other account.

Heck, even if you just reposted those chapters, I'd be extremely elated. Lol.
Flying By Wire chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Well this certainly seems...different. Aura-reading, psychic Namine? And Roxas trying to look like Ven(who I assume is dead)? Strange...

But also pretty cool, if this becomes something more than just a chapter or 2 I'd love to see where it goes

Im finally writing a new kh fic myself, about time lol right? I'm trying a different writing style for it, and I'm really liking how it's turning out so far...but I've gotten little to now feedback on how I'm doing so far. I have had this review problem in a while..it's almost depressing yknow? What do you do? How do you always get a shit ton of reviews by the first chapter? The alerters I guess? All of mine have pretty much disappeared so idk what to do..

Anyway, sorry about that, I just don't really have anyone to talk to about my fics unless you show up again lol
Can't wait for the next chapter, this is looking pretty interesting already. Keep up the good work