Reviews for The Twilight Zone
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 5/19
I loved this! ooooh I just DEFINITELY LOVED THIS!
chelszy chapter 2 . 2/11
I've always had a fascination with time travel. And well, being able to go back in time to talk to your younger self (without any consequences on the future) is something a lot of people would love to do, I think. I like how you kept them in character, and how Fang and Lightning of the future each reacted exactly as someone who KNOWS the thoughts of their younger selves. I really like what you did with that :) And well, its time travel. I love it 3
angels123 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
maybe you can introduce fang to younger lightning that would be fun. love the outake no.6 and 3
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
This was very funny. I love Averia going back to the past and inadvertently ruining Fang's life, temporarily. But my favorite part was the killer robot section because you alluded to Lightning and Fang putting Averia's girlfriend through the ringer I'd love to see that tense and awkward dinner. I hope you write that eventually, I'd love too read it.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I can see what you mean by this being to silly to use, it was real funny though.
On a side note I have finally caught up to your stories again after getting about 30,000 words behind, so yay. Now to forget about fanfiction and do it all over again, for the millionth time.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Good chapter, a bit of a strange one there buts that's all right.
Tear of Light chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
This was great Raziel12! Your omakes are always hilarious. I think my favorites out of this bunch was #2 and #3. I think you should just dedicate one story to be a series of omakes from all of your stories. :)
daniloka340 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
nooooo! why did you cut the chapter there, i wanted to read about light being a perv to young and naive fang. this is the second (i think) mention of averia's girlfriend, would she making an drop in the stories soon or am i too impatient and should get a hobby?
FalconTytus chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
wow o wow o wow- super cool dude (this is how my younger self would have responded) -
Today i respond in much more elegant terms. I do find in the utmost way a pleasure in reading these short literary, as you might say "snip-its", that you post. They are most interesting to me. Please do continue to write. Maybe if continuing to write within this storyline is a displeasure, you could perhaps expand your already overflowing collection and write more stories within the final fantasy 13 universe that have interesting plots and that i am sure will also capture my attention. Well dear Sir for now i will bid you, as the French say, adieu.
PS - if you do not understand then do not hesitate to contact me through my "PM".
Xianit chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
These were awesome. Some really interesting ideas. Trust Vanille to build a time machine that actually works...
I just love time travel so much, and I'd definitely like to see a time travel story from you someday.
FalconTytus chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
wow wow wow - seriously majored impressed by this chapter - i loved how you linked it to the previous chappie - i even went back and reread where Light sees Fang - wow - loved it - Bravo!
chinpokoma chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
rotfl, so many priceless lines in this. Vanille already halfway through their wedding in her mind. "Are you trying to make me jealous of myself?" loved it!
megamar chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Great chapter
I want to see 16 year old Fang running around killing things and kissing girls.
update soon
BlueAbyssHax chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
I hate time travel with a passion really. I makes nothing but mistakes and 80% of the time I get a headache from it and all the possibilities.

When used like this, Im okay with it, but don't give a big complicated story XD. Kinda why im disappointed in Square for making XIII-2 like it is and making it weird and out of control with ages and the timeline.
DCG-Charlie chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
CANCLED?! GARY! CANCLED?! I could see Fang doing a secret happy dance.