Reviews for FIx Anything
Lisa Boon chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Yea, just take my heart...I don't need it anymore. Jezz, you are a great writer. I really liked it. I love how you have Dean fix everything for Sam, then in the end Sam can finally fix something for his brother.
nicitta chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Jesus, this might just be the best damn thing you have ever written and looking at the rest of your work that's saying a lot! First of all, I LOVE the concept of "fixing" because that is something that is so present with the Winchesters, they don't just wanna help, they feel like everything is their responsibility, like they have to "fix" everything! Also the moments you picked are perfect in the brothers storyline, it's from start to finish, the beautiful way in which the five brilliant Seasons connect and the reason why this show is so epic. I love how you outlined the co-dependance being the negative side as well as the unconditional love being the positive side of their relationship. And the last sentence really brought around everything so perfectly, seriously it's like a perfect short summary of the most important part of the show, so great job!
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
OMG this is fantastic! Love this so much.. the brother bond gets me every time because there truly isn't a Dean without Sam and a Sam without Dean.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh. My. Absolutely awesome story.
mandancie chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I so enjoyed this story! :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh, this is beautiful. Simply, positively beautiful.

rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Beautifully written, full of remembrance of what makes the brotherly bond so special. Bittersweet in the telling but filled also with the driving force of honest love that could best anything thrown at them when working as a team.
rosebudgirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Aww...you made me cry. Love that co-dependency.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh my gosh this was beautiful! I absolutely love the way you showed Sam's view of his brother, the man with the solution to all problems. And then you showed Sam's view of himself, the man who can't so anything right, especially when it cam,e to helping return the favor for Dean. But the way you worded everything took that message and added some kind of magic to it that made it ten times more powerful. :) For example, this line here:

"Dean Winchester could fix anything.

And Sam could not."

That was simple, but it said everything it needed to say. It showed the contrast between the two brothers in Sam's mind SO well! I also really enjoyed the scene when Sam left for Stanford. You did an excellent job of depicting Dean's inability to say what he feels, and Sam's pain at leaving Dean when his brother was angry and hurting. Especially hurting. When Sam said "You don't mean that." It was like he was convincing himself, but also like he knew what was going on in Dean's head. It was perfect! Actually, everything in this was perfect. It's total on my favorites list. :D