Reviews for Modern Medicine
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 5/5
Aww, cute!
MerryLittleMess chapter 1 . 2/8
I really enjoyed your story. It was sweet and funny and well in character. Well done!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Cute and fun. I feel like there's an endless supply of story involving Crane adjusting to the modern world, in all kinds of ways. Nice job!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Haha poor Crane. Glad Abbie's stubbornness got to the bottom of it all.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I'm on my iPad and can't sign in but I am ImmerRDA. I have to tell you what a great story this is! I can see the whole scene in my mind and it could definitely be in the show. You have the characters down cold and your writing shows a wonderful command of the English language. Please write more stories!
Sinkwriter chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I've finally caught up with this show, and one of the things I love about it is how Ichabod struggles to understand the little details of modern day life, everything from food taxes to the price for water and how to use a computer or voice mail.

So this particular piece was entertaining to me in that way. And I think you did a terrific job with the stiffness and formality of Crane's speech patterns. Well done capturing their characters!

P.S. Fun last line. Advil is indeed a wonderful thing. LOL.
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You've got their voices down pact with this one.
Great scene! Thanks for posting..
NeahZoldyck13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
*evil grin* Ichabod-0 Abbie-1. This was really funny! And awesome!

-annabeth12
Iniga chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Nicely done. The painkiller thing had occurred to me too. The characterization, dialogue, and speech patterns are right on.
starg8fans chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This fits perfectly after 'The Lesser Key of Solomon'. I was quite angry, because during the fight in the church one of the ruffians clearly hits Ichabod squarely in the ribs with a plank, but we never see the aftermath. Thanks so much for giving me what the show won't. I'm also loving the way you write Ichabod. You have his mannerisms and his lingo down to a t.
Alison Ocean chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was amazing! You absolutely NAILED the characters actions and dialogue, and they entire excerpt is extremely well-written. Bravo!
A Fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
oh my goodness this is terrific. i've been dying for some hurt!ichabod and i'm surprised no one has hit upon that yet. thank you! this is amazing and so IC it's scary how perfect it is. after last night's episode i'm craving hurt!ichabod fics so please write more. any sort of story where he's hurt and bleeding and abbie has to be all scared and worried wuold be perfect )
DesertOrchid7485 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Aww, this was great. I loved how you kept both of them so IC. I could picture the whole scene and found myself smiling at Crane on more than one occasion. Great job.
nacimynom chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I really enjoyed your well written version of how Abby introduced Crane to one of the wonders of modern medicine.
purehalo chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This was so sweet, so well written and so funny! Loved every word!