Reviews for Who Was That Masked Man?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
HILARIOU!
FlamMabel chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
lol Funny story.
Kajtena chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Great story, I didn't think that was Steve's pranks ;-)
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I would agree with Danny. The punishment was more annoying than the actual crime. But I suppose being pulled out of your warm bed at 3 am to teach how to drive stick deserves, at the very least, a thank you. Only best friends can get away with this sort of treatment.
Mari217 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Adorable. Love it. But I always love your work! Happy Halloween!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh goodness, I laughed so much reading this. I loved it. Our masked man really does do what we need him to do. Loved the finish...to da dump is just too funny. Thank you for giving it a go and writing a followup to your other story. Brilliant.
Leni-H50 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Thank you for the laugh!
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was definitely good for a laugh - nicely done!
Irene Claire chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I am laughing so hard - from "swear jar, Danno" to the theme song - WELL done!
Libtech chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I always knew Steve was just a little boy at heart. Really enjoyed this story; thanks for the laughs. Poor Danny - he should have seen that coming.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'll bet all the little kids in the neighborhood like to go to Steve's house, where Catherine gives out lots of candy.

Something tells me that Danny isn't gonna be able to stop Steve from being Gracie's favorite uncle.

So does Grace get the money in the swear jar, or does it go for something specific?
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was great! :) You have a way with humor, my friend. A wonderful continuation!
Sunny70 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
What a great read and good laugh! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Kiwikaren chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
You are so clever. Loved it.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
lol! poor danny... and lol that steve put so much time into pranking him. :) halloween was a perfect excuse.

and "to da dump, to da dump, to da dump, dump, dump..." - priceless! :D