Reviews for To The Woods
Please update! Such a good story!
soccrplyr83 chapter 11 . 6/7
Amazing story! Please tell me you haven't abandoned it! :) I want to know what happens so badly. I saw an interview about season 3 and "Bash" said that Mash may return and not to give up on them. So don't give up on mash ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Breysafan chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Love the story please continue with it... wondering how Mash will ultimately end up together...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
This is simply amazing. I only wish that there was more.
CJ chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Wow, all I can say is, wow! You are a very talented writer. This could (and should!) seriously be turned into a novel. You write the characters and storylines with such incredible detail. Can I just say thank you for putting so much of your time into this? :) I feel like I could keep writing this review forever! Your story is just so amazing!

Since it looks like Mash is done forever on the show, I've been reading your story to keep them alive in my mind - you write them perfectly and I love how you haven't rushed their relationship.

Mary and Bash are just so perfect together and I don't like the way the show has taken their characters - so if you could maybe keep writing this, or start a new story about them, I think so many of us Mash fans would be forever grateful!

So to sum it all up, thank you so much for writing this and you are amazing! :)
mrscharlesbingley chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Ahhh this is such a great story! I hope you continue it :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Please update after the last episode of Reign we need some Bash & Mary hope! Your story is excellent.
Rose1414 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
best. story. ever.

Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
LOVE IT! please up date!
unfathomablybash chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Are you continuing this? I love it.
scubadiver500 chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
What an amazing story! I can't wait for more!
kqshipalot chapter 11 . 2/19/2014