Reviews for To The Woods
MyPantsAreOnFire chapter 11 . 7/2
Wow. This story is just... AWFUL. Oh, you're a BAD writer. It's a good thing you've abandoned this because I'm SOOOO not interested in reading how it all ends. 11 chapters was more than enough for me and such a struggle to get through - I have no idea why I read all 11 chapters (more than once), honestly! DO NOT UPDATE. You hear me? Nooooobody wants an update over here. NOPE.

Now, don't you get mad at my review and decide to update just to spite me!

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

... What is this "reverse psychology" thing you speak of? *blink*blink*
midnight-writer97 chapter 11 . 1/25
Wow... Simply wow! Your story is so amazing! I absolutely enjoy reading it! While I know it's been a bit over two years since you updated, I'll try to stay hopeful and pray that you'll update in the (preferable near) future!
Anyway, it's an amazing story that you created here!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
I've really enjoyed this story and would dearly love to read more. I hope you can post more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This is one of the best things I've read in a long time. I know it's been a couple years since your last update, but I need to know what happens! Please pick this story back up.
IsaTheWolfGirl chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Your story is nothing but marvelous. You truly are a very talented writer. I wish to let you know that I have a soft spot for Mash moments so please, I beg of you, add as many as possible. Furthermore, are you planning on having Bash legitimized? I sure hope you are. He deserves to be happy, more so than anyone else and we all know that he adores Mary. I have spotted no mistakes in your story, but perhaps you could speed it up a little? I find myself unable to wait too long for Mash to fianlly occur, for I am way too excited. (I hope you are anle to understand what I intend to say, seeing as English is not my birth language and I am not certain if I have expressed my desires in a comprehensable way.) Please update as soon as you can.
Sincerely,
IsaTheWolfGirl

PS. I just read over my review and I noticed that I am overly formal. That was not my intention. Well, I am too tired to rewrite it, so this will do. Oops... Either way, PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I seem to have fallen for your stroy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Please update! Such a good story!
soccrplyr83 chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
Amazing story! Please tell me you haven't abandoned it! :) I want to know what happens so badly. I saw an interview about season 3 and "Bash" said that Mash may return and not to give up on them. So don't give up on mash ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
UPDATE SOON IM DYING
Breysafan chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Love the story please continue with it... wondering how Mash will ultimately end up together...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
UPDATE IT'S SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
This is simply amazing. I only wish that there was more.
CJ chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Wow, all I can say is, wow! You are a very talented writer. This could (and should!) seriously be turned into a novel. You write the characters and storylines with such incredible detail. Can I just say thank you for putting so much of your time into this? :) I feel like I could keep writing this review forever! Your story is just so amazing!

Since it looks like Mash is done forever on the show, I've been reading your story to keep them alive in my mind - you write them perfectly and I love how you haven't rushed their relationship.

Mary and Bash are just so perfect together and I don't like the way the show has taken their characters - so if you could maybe keep writing this, or start a new story about them, I think so many of us Mash fans would be forever grateful!

So to sum it all up, thank you so much for writing this and you are amazing! :)
mrscharlesbingley chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Ahhh this is such a great story! I hope you continue it :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Please update after the last episode of Reign we need some Bash & Mary hope! Your story is excellent.
Rose1414 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014