Reviews for Pumpkin Carving
DaleJr.88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Good to see RWBY have fun over pumpkin carving. I never did that kind of stuff much growing up. So, to me, whenever I see a story like this that shows people having fun, it puts a smile on my face.

-DaleJr.88
Mew Shadowfang chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Two words.
PUMPKIN INNARDS!
GrnDrgnzrd chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Kawaii doesn't come close. Lol.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
A well done story. Good reaction from each person as they carved their pumpkins and the start for he their relationship as well. Ruby is nervous about it and was shown quite well with how she tried to help Weiss but unsure as to how far to go. The carvings that each one did was nicely described and must say that Ruby's was quite nice. Finding out what Weiss's carving was like was endearing. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Biocore chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Ruby is such a precious child. This was a really good read, the personalities and dialogue were accurate.
PhoenixFTW chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Gah. Right in the feels.
williamwz3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
A very nice Halloween chapter. Happy late Halloween.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I really liked this it was so cute :3
Rookk chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was very cute XD I loved Weiss' design, and loved Ruby for making her feel uncomfortable. Damn Yang and Blake, making it hard for them! Though you guys are adorable and I love you both, so keep doing whatever the hell you want to tease them :P
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was a very cute chapter. I liked how Weiss eventually joined in the events, pretending originally not to be interested in it. And Ruby, getting away with dirtying Weiss' clothes, you're a brave girl Ruby. XD
SanguisAnima chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Perfect timing for Halloween.

What else can I say? This is good stuff you write! XD
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
in character and amusingly fluffy. Enjoyed it.

-C.H.
BlackenedHearts chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Cute as always. I seem to find myself reading very little RWBY fanfics these days, but I'm glad the one I did manage to read was one of yours. Nice Halloween fic, and you even managed it a couple of days early too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Another great story! This one saved me from my miserable workday, thank you! I really liked the level of detail in this story. Very satisfying to follow them through each part of the pumpkin carving process. Also, super cute to see Weiss slowly ease up and finally get herself to just let go at the end. Great work as always! :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
pretty cute. i liked the dialogue.