Reviews for Adventurer WHO?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 3/22
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/14
Interesting start, at least Buffy won't be Lady Useless.
Zhor chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Zhor approves of this crossover!
WmWhiteWolf chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Nice i like it
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
So Giles could be the Doctor or he could be a Doctor Who fan in a world where the show has been off the air long enough that Xander doesn't know what it is? I think I'm still enjoying this although it has a cracekty amount of coincidence so far.
Desertcoyote77 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
If I read this correctly... Jenny's the Doctor?
Reikson chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I'm thinking Susan Foreman, for some reason...
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Lots of interesting differences here. Using the telephone to call Giles must have been one of the elements you wanted in one of these Halloween stories for a long time. As it turns out most teenagers are oblivious that some of the rooms in their school might have telephones or what those telephone numbers are. It seems like Willow who always over prepares would have had their numbers hacked and memorized by the first month of her freshman year in high school. I missed the "freezing gaze" until you had Giles narrate it, and possibly thought it was going to be "Chicken Boo" - but perhaps that was the intent and the chaos and the hellmouth warped it. The original Grimm type twist on Red Riding Hood was nicely delivered. Spike taking Dru's advice mostly, too.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
lol. niiice
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Interesting. Joananna Warrior Princess? Interesting bit of mix and match. Probably because of Buffy's cross.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
giggles/ nice
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Okay, I like that Ethan didn't want Buffy to be defenseless - instead he wanted to like girls a little more than she liked or trusted guys. Regarding Xander, if the locket and photo was Romana's or Sarah Jane's - and he goes have the rest of the outfit he could easily turn into one of them. However "Time lord with a Rubber Chicken" is fun too - he could basically be Xander as a time lord instead of the 4th Doctor. It's been a while for me on the 4th Doctor - he may have had the rubber chicken, I think. Are you planning to continue?