Reviews for Lab Partners
What?! No no no no I absolutely love this story it has so much potential! At least put in the description that it's discontinued! I'm so sad...this story was so amazing...
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Aw...It was a good story.
Hiccafrost chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
it was good, I'd hate for this story to be discontinued.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Update pretty please I really loved it so far
UnitedHaruDinmarkOreo's Books chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
I officially h8 u now -_-
Imogene Hemlock chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Oh no! That's so sad! I was so into the story... Still, thanks for sharing it. 3 It was a lot of fun to read. Hope you're doing well!
ThePerksOfBeingATimeLady chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Aw...I still think the story is amazing and that you are a good writer.
LittleRed88 chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I'm gonna be depressed for a little while but if your not feeling it I'll just have to imagine my own M rated ending thankyou for the most part of the story it was thoroughly enthralling.
G.H.G chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
This. Is. Cruel.

I was loving it so much :,(
meowl chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
:((((((((((((
sherlockiie chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
aww it was great while it lasted. Thank you so much for writing :)
sophie65 chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
ok:( if you feel like you can't do it, its fine. but it is really good and i love the story and everything. i would love it if you wrote some other stories about hijack, (and if u have then i haven't seen them yet). but thanks for the story so far bye
HoneyBeeez chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
awwwww! it's okay! But this was really awesome! Thanks for everything! :DD
IfYouNeedMeI'llBeInMyRoom chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Hey, dont worry! It was a cool story, but writing is mainly about having fun; if you stop feeling something good when you do it theres no reason to do it anymore. And Im glad you published this,as there are many writers who get bored and simply stop writing, like they dont give a fuck. Keep going, you are awesome :)
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
I'm not giving up on this story! I shall waite for you to find inspiration.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »