Reviews for Betrayal
Alex2909 chapter 13 . 6/27
awesome lemons so far, great harem
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 4/2
Fuck off you Kishimoto loving jerk-off.
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 8 . 3/14
I think your story is good but you kinda went to fast into naruto getting the harem
The Devils Bleeding Crown chapter 5 . 2/28
Ok, I was put off with this story when you made Naruto a bitch by calling anyone sama... but know you make Shion a fucking slut? Did you see her movie? How did you get... sex slaves... from that? Creative writing can only excuse so much. This Shion an an OC, not even modified enough to be OOC, simply an original character. No traits from her actual character are here. I can't read this anymore.
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 2/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
covain chapter 10 . 2/7
Finish this please T_T
Korog the Oversoul chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Was Naruto deprogrammed? Will Tsunade forgive Naruto?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Who will live? Is Tayuya still alive?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Don't spare Danzo, but what about the people who miss Naruto?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I get Naruto being pissed, but please let him come home when he learns that Kakashi and Sakura are D-bags, also add Hinata please. Will Kurama keep Orochimaru from taking over Naruto's body?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Have you seen how Tsunade really looks?
Eternal-Tundra chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
Lol...I don't think that Naruto has a pure heart if he wants to kill most of Konoha ._.'' but okay... :5
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
yea ok i'm dropping this story you completely fucked it up by turning Gaara into a god damn female I HATE gender swap stories you really should put that in the description (or maybe you purposefully left it out to try an get more readers).
marquis.shax chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
you totally screwed up on the geography Wave country is in the complete opposite direction of Oto as Oto is in the former Rice Country
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
sadly I could see Kakashi doing this so long as he could still suck Sasuke's tiny little cock every day or at least give him a hand job lol