Reviews for Betrayal
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 13 . 3/19
Okay, I am going to give it to you straight: I hate this story. This isn't Naruto, even in the slightest. As such, I say move on. Your better off without it. But, this is your story, it's your decision, and you don't have to listen to me at all.
animemonk chapter 13 . 2/28
lol
BW Lewis chapter 13 . 2/28
Love it! I alway love it when a hero turns evil.

Good luck and update soon,
Sizzin chapter 10 . 2/1
"Pure heart"? Well, maybe the next generation of Jinchuuriki? Because Naruto in no freaking way has a pure heart.
Sizzin chapter 8 . 2/1
Again, you have nice ideas, really. You just have to work better on how to develop them.
Sizzin chapter 2 . 1/31
"Iruka-senpai"? What the hell? I bet Iruka was still a genin when Kakashi made to Jounin.
Sizzin chapter 1 . 1/31
The idea is good, but you didn't played it out well. It's rushed, forced and bad explained. And though I'll keep reading it for a while, I have a feeling this isn't going to get better.
Also, in any circumstamce, Naruto would have never used "-sama" to address Orochimaru.
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 1 . 1/21
Pissant Kishimoto lover.
dragon-master9992 chapter 13 . 1/19
When the hell are yiou updating this
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 1/17
*shivers* konoha you REALLY, and I do mean RRREEEAAALLLYYY crewed the pooch on treating naruto better, also Naruto you have a few people whom Truly cares for you.
kalel201125 chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Nice to see you back I missed reading your story's.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
i wish you gave us deniability on weather or not naruto was actually raped by shiron i know you call it sex or the requirements of the seduction mission but at my angle it was rape and fuel to burn konoha to the groud and also reason to kick tsunade out of the harem for forcing him to take it
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
burn flame burn
Skulalien chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Pretty Great Fanfic. Keep up the nice work.
Bomertank chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
good story but this was a short chapter and kind of sucked