Reviews for Wicked
anunleashedmind chapter 19 . 6/10
Sweet story, there was a little confusion with continuity (at the beginning you made it seem that Quinn and Santana were from Lima but then suddenly they weren't) but despite they it was a nice read.
texican chapter 19 . 2/27/2017
Excellent premise. Loved the build up to romance. Glad that everyone got their happy ending. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/3/2017
Loved it
alexisquinn chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
"Keep on telling yourself that! One day you will realize you aren't as straight as the pole your girl Berry dances on!" LOOOOOL i laughed for 5 minutes straight. I am deceased! This is setting out to be a great fic!
wolfknight666 chapter 19 . 1/3/2016
Absolutely beautiful story I cried when quin proposed I love weddings in storys always leaves me in tears,
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
Why do people make assumptions about domestic abuse so absurd that even a naive person knows how stupid they sound.
Fan chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
On the show this is what Will and St. James are really like. Will just covers it up and with St. James people don't care because the actor has such great chemistry with Lea.

BTW what they are asking Rachel and have already asked her to do in "covering it up" is illegal.
imaferrari chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
Just found and read your story over the weekend. I'm finding that since Quinn has been gone for 3 years (other than the occasional appearance, without much interaction with Rachel, sadly) and since Glee has ended, the number of good Faberry stories is dwindling. I'm slowly going through to try to find complete stories so I can continue with my shipping of this couple. I thoroughly enjoyed yours and want to thank you for writing it.
Infinii chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Favourite characters is Cassie and San aha.
Infinii chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
I love Santana lols. Awesome story, keep it up!
Eyghon chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
I enjoyed that a lot, what a nice read, thank you! Loved the proposal and the comic bits. In search of suggestions? How about a Shelby story (with Faberry of course)?
KM Forever chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
In regards to the accident with Idina, She did come back later for the finale. It was epically awesome.
wenywen chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed it. I would love to see a well written and completed faberry crossover.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
So so good 3
gllover22 chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
Great finish. Loved your story. No suggestions but I look forward to your next faberry. Always looking forward too more.