Reviews for Wicked Games
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
This is an amazing story! Keep it up!
Unexpainable Awesomeness chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Nice chapter, as usual. I think it's sweet she told him when she started to like him. Update soon please!
Unexpainable Awesomeness chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
It's ok you haven't updated in a while. I'm glad you did update, though. Great chapter, as usual. Please update soon!
RoseshadowPheonix chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
You r such a creative author and I loved the little Jelanie moments they totally made my day!
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Roseshadow chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
OH MY GOSH i read your other fanfiction, arranged marrige, and both are sooooo goood!
I hope u update soon plz!
Unexpainable Awesomeness chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Oooo! Exciting! Please update soon!
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter can't wait to see the wandaxIvan scenes.
princessnoah0 chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
now
Unexpainable Awesomeness chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Ok, I understand, but I need to know what happens next! Please update soon!
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Um I think this is a repeat of the last chapter
Unexpainable Awesomeness chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Fabulous chapter, which isn't that shocking, is it? I think that you should do a Wanda POV at some point. Mainly when Ian starts to warm up to her. I LOVED the Jelanie fluff in this chapter! But I'm really loving them so I got so giddy when reading it. Please update soon!
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
Awesome chap, glad u updated.
Olliewowwan chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
You must write more of this story! I am dying to read more about Jealine. I hope you have not given up on this story beacuse you are soo good at capturing people's toughts andsomething emotions. (I am not sure if my English is understandadable. I am from Sweden and i am as old as you are but i am really trying.) / Lycka till i skrivandet!
Olliewowwan chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
Great chapter! I must say i really love it when Jared is jealous (even if i'm the only one) and i laughed at your Jared joke. (Idon'tknow Howe)
Unexpainable Awesomeness chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
Thank you for updating! So, I think that Mel and Jared should start trying to get back together soon. I don't like them broken up like this. It's sad. I hope Wanda and Sunny will be fine. I bet they're scared to death. Update soon please!