Reviews for Decoding Dr Reid
lol199 chapter 53 . 3/22
love love love
Lunar678 chapter 5 . 1/22
Love that she is from Canada. I live in Pictou Nova Scotia and am honoured you mentioned Alexander Keith. I've also been to Barrie. My uncle live there.
Analadybug chapter 53 . 3/31/2015
Awesome story. Loved all the fluff.
writergrrrl chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
So, I know this was written a while back and in completed and all that, but I like to leave reviews to stories I'm really enjoying. I know I love reviews, so others should as well!

I really like Amelia and Melissa, and how understanding Amelia is about Reid's differences and specialness. Your writing is light and fresh without losing a lot of detail, which is really enjoyable. Going to get more coffee and enjoy the rest of this story. Making my day off pass far too quickly.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/6/2014
Ok i was really liking this story up until about 4 chapters after amelia was rescued and she told spencer they needed to start over. I know in real life it can take years for someone to get over something like that but its pissing me off that amelia is like pushing spencer away a bit. And shes still all paranoid and scared and its making me want to tear my hair out.
Guest chapter 53 . 8/1/2014
You are the Shakespeare of fanfiction and I love this story!
itsBeckChadwick chapter 53 . 8/1/2014
This is brilliance. You nailed every character. Perfection!
JenRiley16 chapter 53 . 5/28/2014
AHHHHH I'M CRYING! I've been in a Criminal Minds mood as of late and started watching from season one again, and I decided to find some fanfiction to read and oh, my Lord, I loved Amelia and Reid's story! So cute! Adorable! And all the hardships they went through, and they made it, together. Loved.
summerdawn19 chapter 53 . 5/25/2014
amazing story! i loved it
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 53 . 5/1/2014
That was beautiful :) (•w•)
Annabelle chapter 53 . 3/19/2014
This was a beautiful story with plot twists that kept me reading. I absolutely loved it!
JJ-Jefferu chapter 53 . 3/1/2014
Oh my god. I love you and the time, dedication, and work you put into this. You truly did the show justice. This is one fandom I will never write anything like a story for because I could not do it justice. Thank you for this amazing story.
gaarasmistress39 chapter 53 . 2/24/2014
Bout time he had a baby. Loved reading this story!
Mrs.HappyAnarchy chapter 53 . 2/23/2014
Yea they got married and had a baby girl. This was a great story and I loved reading it
booklover1798 chapter 53 . 2/23/2014
Awwwww! You should make like a little sequel thing but it just be of one shots of the family growing and it'd be so adorable! XD I would definitely enjoy it, so would everyone else.