Reviews for Awake
lizziecats chapter 14 . 3/25
I love this story, Please update soon!

I love both Jenny and Katie, there both interesting characters that I hope to get to know better. I also love the relationship forming between Jenny and the twins. I hope that we can see more development between these three since I think they are just adorable together. I'm curious as to why Jenny's palms were all sweaty, I feel like it has something to do with Solarflare. I hope that this new femme doesn't get cause to much of a problem for Jenny since I would hate if Solarflare tried to get between Jenny and relationship with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

I'm curious if Jenny is concerned about Solarflare because of the chance of her creating a rift in her relationship with the twins, cause I would feel so bad for Jenny if the twins starting unconsciously ignoring her to spend time with this new femme. Honestly I can't Sides or Sunny ignoring her in such a way and if they did with out realizing it I'm sure they would feel like slag for making her feel unnecessary or unwanted. I'm also suspicious of Solarflare since maybe having Jenny feel the way she did at the end of this chapter could be a forewarning that something bad is going to happen.

I mean maybe Solarflare is a decpticon spy or something and thus having Jenny be wary of her could end up putting her in danger where could get hurt, kidnapped or even worse. Whatever you plan to do I hope you update soon since a part of me would like to see Jenny's life in danger where the twins have to try and save her. I want this because having something traumatic like that happen to her could help strengthen the relationship between her and the twins.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
Ashley chapter 14 . 3/21
Please update I miss this story. Update please soon.
CutiePaw chapter 13 . 1/20
Huuuh? Christmas is on 24th? Under which stone do you live? :p

PS. Really good story. Please update soon :D
ThePegasusDevice chapter 14 . 1/5
Josef Mengele is the "Angel of Death"
Just a suggestion, but maybe as revenge for bragging about beating Jenny and Katie in volleyball, the girls could get ever-bot and human to gang up against Sides and Sunny in a snowball fight and/or another volleyball game. Jenny could also give Sides and Sunny coal as a Christmas gift.
SunstreakersSquishy2.0 chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
up date ppplllleeeaase
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
I find this story incredibly hilarious to read! I certainly hope to read more of this soon and see what all happens. Keep up the good work!
child of Jon snow chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
oh this is getting good yaey read on
professionalemail101 chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Hehe, lucky for me, I did a project on all doctors affiliated with the Holocaust (weird and slightly suspicious, yeah. I get that a lot. My history teacher was a wackadoodle who talked about his life stories and his cats. LOL) AND I'm Jewish. Half, anyways. But I make Jew jokes all the time, so I don't really care. ANYWAYS, the answer is Josef Mengele. That guy was WEIRD.

Lol, but this story is so amazing and witty and I wish I was Jenny. Seriously. I would kill-a-biotch to be in Jenny's situation, at least.

Haha, JAZZ and PROWL though
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
How can Annabelle be a teenager already? You placed this sometime between movie 1 and 2 from what I've gathered. Sam has yet to graduate and Annabelle was just a baby in movie 1...
Leonixon chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
I love it how Sideswipe and Jenny go about their bickering and then all of a sudden Sunny just adds his own zinger and he just remains silent all "I can't believe I'm related to him." You had me laughing at some points gurl. Honestly I see /you/ laughing at your computer at your own jokes and writing. Pffft. XD

As for the doctor I has no idea. :l
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
Josef Mengele I did a report on him, love the chap.
Blissangel91494 chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Oh I know who you're talking about. I did a book report with him in it. Josef Mengele. So sad what he did. Horrible. But nicely done putting some history in there. I love this chapter. Keep it up.
acompletenerd chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
You live! Awesome. Update soon.
TheBookieworm chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Yes thanks for updating I really like this fic :) so please update again soon thanks!
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Dr. Josef Mengele was the Angel of Death. That femme looks like she might wedge her way in between the twins and Jenny. I can't wait for more! :D