Reviews for Awake
keelylewis1130 chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
The snark, oH MY GODdies of laughter*
Wildwolf chapter 23 . 12/13/2017
I hope you have a great day. I just finished this chapter and even though you say "it's not that good" I think you write amazingly!
aquarius89 chapter 23 . 12/7/2017
I like the story! Get Jenny and the twins together soon!
SolusPrimeLightblast chapter 23 . 12/5/2017
Welcome back and thanks for updating!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 22 . 12/3/2017
Aw hope you are okay a d things get better for you now, sorry that you lost a friend and what happened at thanks giving :( the transformer fandom will always helps though
Khalthar chapter 22 . 12/3/2017
I'm still here, and still waiting to see the end of this story. I'll be waiting for you.
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 22 . 12/3/2017
*big hug* Hope things start getting better! Have you tried stinging nettle tea for your leg? It helps connective tissue and bone heal; but it is a bit of an acquired taste (lol). A visualization for your Mom's fiancée:
You are in a small clearing in a dark forest. The trees loom over you like threatening giants, and you feel very alone and afraid. Suddenly, a white wolf with blue eyes steps into your clearing. Her white fur glows in the shadowy gloom of the trees. She tilts her head, and beckons you with a soft, rumbling whine. Trembling, you stand, and follow this strange apparition as she turns and walks up a small path through the darkness. The journey takes only a few minutes, but seems to take much longer. The darkness closes in, whispering, "You will never be free...". The wolf turns, and gives a low 'woof' of encouragement, and you follow on. Finally, you emerge onto a tall, bare cliff, looking out over a huge, dark valley. It is filled with all that you have gone through; your pain, sorrow, and suffering. Shaking, you step back in revulsion, but the she-wolf blocks your way. She nudges you forwards again, stepping up to stand beside you on the edge of the cliff. Throwing back her head, she gives a long, low, powerful howl, that echoes throughout the whole valley. As the echoes fade, she looks at you expectantly. Seeing your confusion, she tilts up her muzzle as if to howl again, then pokes you with her nose. Understanding, you throw your head back, and try to howl as she did. As you howl, you feel some of your pain dissipate. As you finish your howl, you look down, and see the first plank of a bridge, anchored to the rock. Your eyes widen, and you howl again, pouring out all your fear, pain, sorrow, and depression into the four winds. Panting, you look down again, and one more piece of the bridge has appeared. You look at the she-wolf, and she smiles kindly with her eyes. You hear a rumbling, motherly voice in your mind. "The way is long and hard, but it can be done. Sing your soul-song, and keep making the bridge; both for yourself, and others who walk the same path of depression. And remember to look beside you." With these last words, the she-wolf fades away; the echoes of wolf-song sound faintly on the wind. Thinking of her words, you look beside you, and see your family. The wolf-song suddenly forms words... "Friends are the family you choose... They walk with you, even if you can't see them." Hope starts to fill your heart, and you turn again to face the Valley of Suffering, and howl again. This time, your family howls with you, and, board by board, the bridge forms!
Hugs and howls to you and yours!
adelphe24 chapter 22 . 12/3/2017
Wow. It was just one thing after another.
Im glad that everything is ok now.
Ekeifer chapter 21 . 6/26/2017
Very funny. I can't believe she got Sentinel. I seriously dislike him, so honestly I'm going to holler, "You go girl!"
Haha! Hope you can update soon. :-)
Iron-rays chapter 14 . 6/9/2017
I fragging love your references! I've also just realize how much (it's hilarious over all) more funny this story is once you're up for over 24 hours... I love your story so much btw!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 21 . 6/4/2017
I forgot about your story! So i have just read it all from the beginning! :) still love it even if you hadn't update for a while!:)
Storygirl747 chapter 21 . 6/3/2017
Yay! you updated! Ohhh! I love the new character! And yes there needs to be a manual for the new arrivals, so long as the twins don't write it, that could be a disaster! I really cant wait to see what happens next, and how Ze and Jenny get along!
katmar1994 chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
I love it already! I really love that you put the terror twins in this story!
Softballsl Girl chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
This is a really good first story; you're a great writer! Keep writing about Jenny!
cherryyeolie chapter 20 . 5/26/2017
I COME BACK ON HERE AFTER A MONTH AND I SEE YOU HAVE UPDATED. TYSM BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER.