Reviews for Awake
laternenfisch chapter 19 . 10/10
aaawww! cute! kinda refreshing to read a fic that isn't constant drama.. i like drama don't get me wrong. .. but i love the humor and fluff here!
Songbird's Spirit chapter 19 . 9/5
I love you. I love this story and you. Fuck. It's wonderful, even though I've only racked up a measly 30 bonus points...TT TT
Anyhow, I enjoyed this story to bits and pieces and I can't wait/hope to the fluffy clouds above that there will be more in the future. For your first story the damn thing is phenomenal.
FFN is likely going to bleep me...whoops.
Nonetheless, I look forward to more. And hey, getting fired sucks, I know hon. Happened to me earlier this year. Just keep pushin' forward. You'll find yourself somewhere better before y'know it, I promise. *insert winky face*
Well, toodles you lovely author~!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 19 . 8/26
I am so glad your back and hope your okay now cause that does not sound cool to be fired suddenly for no reason! This was a real good chapter I and feel ya Jenny! Last Christmas, well I had actually lost my voice and was ill, good times! XD Anyway I have no idea what show that line is from because unfortunately I don't have Netflixoh well , cannot wait for the next chapter and I hope jenny gets better!
SapphireSpark chapter 19 . 8/12
This chapter was great! Although, it's a bummer Jenny got sick, but I'm sure she'll have an awesome Christmas day! (Unless... You have a trick up your sleeve) ;)
TatteredAngel42 chapter 19 . 8/11
First I would like to say that I'm so happy you're back. Life can be a bitch, and I'm glad you made it through. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you know you are not worthless. You are an amazing human being that brings joy to so many people when you write. That's something to be proud of.

Secondly, this chapter was the ! I love sick chapters because they bring out some amazing fluff. This was such a cute chapter and I cannot wait for your next update.
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 19 . 8/11
Thanks for the update
Bee4ever chapter 19 . 8/11
Awesome chappie!
Storygirl747 chapter 19 . 8/10
I'm sorry that you got fired. You are a wonderful person, don't worry! I'm glad that you're back, I actually read can of worms, and I loved it! Its one of my new favorites! I'm sad that she didn't get to go to the party cause she was too young, but at least the bots checked in on her! It was so sweet of Sunny to make her lunch like that! I'm a little jealous! And it was so nice of them to take care of her, and her Iguana! GAH! The fluff! I love it so much! I really really hope you post again soon! I loved this chapter and all its fluffy goodness!
Hope you are well!
Edges05 chapter 19 . 8/10
Awesome to see u back and amazing chapter!
BIackrose13 chapter 19 . 8/10
This chapter was perfect! So cute! Loved Jazz and his sassiness lol. Actually loved all the bots but you know you have to point out Jazz because...Jazz lol and Sam with his 'angry walk' as Sideswipe called it lol Also loved how you described Sunstreakers cooking skills.

P.S. The funny thing was that I was about to go to bed and then saw that your chapter of awake was posted. I was like well guess I'm not tired anymore lol
Shadowbinder13 chapter 19 . 8/10
im so glad your back! I was getting worried about you, I'm so sorry you got such bad luck in the workforce, I hope you can find a new job soon, one that you actually like and will make you happy
Leonixon chapter 19 . 8/10
Damn right I' am amazing tch. *flips hair over her shoulder* Sunny is such a cutie. He really is. I love him so much and his kindness. Still don't Like Solarflare. She's up to no good. Nuh-uh. *hisses like a cat* I wonder what the twins will give her for Christmas? Did She get them anything? ooohhh. Update soon you mo-fo. *salutes* (Parks and Rec' tch~~)
skittlesdeb chapter 18 . 7/9
Fun story! Thanks for sharing:)
Edges05 chapter 18 . 6/25
I really really love this, can't wait till next chapter!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 18 . 5/23