Reviews for Awake
Please update soon
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 16 . 8/22
Awesome chapter!
Lunarburst23 chapter 16 . 8/21
What is this? Is Jenny warming up to Sides and is Sides warming up to her? And gasp has this always been a SideswipeXOCXSUNSTREAKER fic? *is so very pleased* Wish I was Jenny in that wonderful lambo sandwich. *bricked* Now when will this shit hit the fan? All good things must come to an end yes?
SunnySidesFemme chapter 16 . 8/21
Cute. Just cute. Sides trying to win Jen over. SO FRAGGING CUTE! In my opinion. Now that I realize this, Jen is sorda like me. I am the oddball of my friend group. I am always hanging with boy, because lets face it. Girls are more drama. Trust me. In my school, all girls (Besides me and my friends) are sluts. They wear really short shorts, short dresses, caked makeup on their faces, and you know... creating rumors and all that stupid scrap. Getting side tracked. I love this story and I think its funny how Sides tries to flatter her. Just so she will like him again. I hate periods. Every girl does. Its a pain in the aft. Sometimes I wish boys can have periods instead. But, that would be weird... and probably dangerous to be around them during that time. I mean, if we get snappish and sometimes violent... yeah. Some boys are stronger than others so... I don't want to know what happens. Sorry... get side tracked... again. Anyways... I LOVE SIDES AND SUNNY! My favs! I cant wait to see what happens next! This is such a random review. Just has a bunch of crap here and there. OK BYE!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 16 . 8/21
Haha! Sideswipe got beat up by Jen! - Good chapter and I cannot wait for more!
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 16 . 8/21
I like it, fav part was 'you, sir are being a little shit.' I laughed why harder then I should have at two in the morning.
emzydatffan chapter 16 . 8/20
Sideswipe you sneaky devil I loved this chapter, especially the part where Sunny didn't help Sides and, well, all of it
Khalthar chapter 16 . 8/20
Well, you DID manage to get a laugh out of me with the "Leader of all assholes" remark. I actually loved that one!
Bee4ever chapter 16 . 8/20
Too funny! Sides totally deserved that beat down! NEVER and I mean NEVER accuse a girl of being on her period, crabby or not!
SarahBloomSakura chapter 16 . 8/20
Yay! You updated :) I'm happy you did! And don't worry about the 24/7 ! I mean it would be nice but your health is a lot more important then your story :) so take all the time you need author-chan! I loved this chapter, I think the best part in this chapter was when She bested up Sideswipe xD lol sunny and sides arguments... you gotta love them.. anyways I can't wait for the next update! Until then author-chan :)
CodeNameBLOOD chapter 16 . 8/20
Wow, they sure are a bunch of sass-masters. XD I was laughing harder than I should have when Sideswipe was making fun of Sunstreaker's speach.
Anyways, love the chapter, and I very much look forward to the next update! c:
redsparrow1060 chapter 16 . 8/20
:D Well, that's a start!

Thanks for the chapter and great job!
Night Fury's Avenger chapter 15 . 8/5