Reviews for Awake
Ekeifer chapter 21 . 6/26
Very funny. I can't believe she got Sentinel. I seriously dislike him, so honestly I'm going to holler, "You go girl!"
Haha! Hope you can update soon. :-)
Iron-rays chapter 14 . 6/9
I fragging love your references! I've also just realize how much (it's hilarious over all) more funny this story is once you're up for over 24 hours... I love your story so much btw!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 21 . 6/4
I forgot about your story! So i have just read it all from the beginning! :) still love it even if you hadn't update for a while!:)
Storygirl747 chapter 21 . 6/3
Yay! you updated! Ohhh! I love the new character! And yes there needs to be a manual for the new arrivals, so long as the twins don't write it, that could be a disaster! I really cant wait to see what happens next, and how Ze and Jenny get along!
katmar1994 chapter 5 . 5/31
I love it already! I really love that you put the terror twins in this story!
Softballsl Girl chapter 2 . 5/30
This is a really good first story; you're a great writer! Keep writing about Jenny!
cherryyeolie chapter 20 . 5/26
I COME BACK ON HERE AFTER A MONTH AND I SEE YOU HAVE UPDATED. TYSM BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER.
SolusPrimeLightblast chapter 21 . 5/24
Thanks for updating!
The Silvernote chapter 21 . 5/24
Oh I like the sound of this Ze! I have a feeling she and the twins are real close and Jenny will get jealous and confront the twins, eventually;)
Aw I loved this! Please update soon!
'Till all are one!
Silverleone chapter 21 . 5/23
Human 101...I like it!
RedHead2000 chapter 14 . 5/23
Aw man. Every time I read Jenny's name, I can't help but hear Forrest Gump. It's a real problem. Expecialy when it's at the point where Sideswipe is on the phone in a deep, smexy voice, going /Jen-ay/ (Only way to write it out. *Shrug*) Yep. A real problem. I've been laughing my tail end off with every snarky comment much to the irritation of my parents who just roll their eyes and move on... oh well. Who says I'm sane? Thanks for the laughs in this story! Apologies for the double (and overly long) review. Lol! God bless. Have a nice day.
Edges05 chapter 21 . 5/23
Oooh she seems interesting, I wonder if her being there are going to change a few things? Amazing chapter as always can't wait for the next!
RedHead2000 chapter 8 . 5/23
Your character development is amazing. This story is so relatable. I've been laughing my tail end off for the first few chapters! I know I'm not all the way through, yet, but I had to comment! You keep on writing! I love the way you have your characters interact. Really well written! God bless! Have an amazing day.
Redsky7855 chapter 20 . 4/26
I've laughed way to hard when reading this and you are an amazing writer! Thank you for publishing this story for us to enjoy and keep up the amazing work!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!