Reviews for Awake
Silverleone chapter 20 . 1/27
I'm sorry...did I just reach the last chapter up right now...?
Blasphemy! Just kidding, I just found this story today, and I was laughing so hard at some points, my mom got sick of hearing it from the other room, and I had to show her one of the "cleaner" parts.
*whispering* My parents don't like cussing in the house...
I respect that, and I don't cuss myself, other than a few minor words, but still, I'm glad I found this! If you need motivation, just know my sides were starting to get sore from all the laughter!
Fallowing and Faving!
Jazzfan0217 chapter 5 . 1/9
"Sunny, sunshine, sunflower, sunny boy, sunlight, Sunny D!" Oh mah goodness I shouldn't have read this while eating, almost choked on my pop-tart from laughing way too hard XD

Love the story though! :D
Bee4ever chapter 20 . 1/6
Uh oh! Why do I smell jealousy starting?
Storygirl747 chapter 20 . 1/4
Uh oh. Sounds like Jen is getting jealous! I cant wait to see how she reacts to the twin's friend! I hope you had a great winter break! And I cant wait for the next chapter!
The Silvernote chapter 20 . 1/2
Oh cool chapter, can't wait to meet this Ze! Update soon! 'Till all are one!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 20 . 1/2
hmmm...I wonder
Edges05 chapter 20 . 1/2
Ooooh I wonder what Ze is like, awesome chapter!
RandomR15 chapter 20 . 1/1
...am I the only one who hears the screaming of "What the h***is he thinking?!" and "Red Alert! Danger! Danger!" the moment she went to one-worded replies? XD Overreact, underreact, or understanding, I wonder which will be her response.
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 20 . 1/1
Thanks for updating! Have a Happy New Year!
Maria B chapter 20 . 1/1
Happy new year to you as well! I loved the chapter!
Sakura9544 chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
Really love this so far please update soon!
Moustache Duchess chapter 19 . 12/6/2016
Please update great story
laternenfisch chapter 19 . 10/10/2016
aaawww! cute! kinda refreshing to read a fic that isn't constant drama.. i like drama don't get me wrong. .. but i love the humor and fluff here!
Songbird's Spirit chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
I love you. I love this story and you. Fuck. It's wonderful, even though I've only racked up a measly 30 bonus points...TT TT
Anyhow, I enjoyed this story to bits and pieces and I can't wait/hope to the fluffy clouds above that there will be more in the future. For your first story the damn thing is phenomenal.
FFN is likely going to bleep me...whoops.
Nonetheless, I look forward to more. And hey, getting fired sucks, I know hon. Happened to me earlier this year. Just keep pushin' forward. You'll find yourself somewhere better before y'know it, I promise. *insert winky face*
Well, toodles you lovely author~!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
I am so glad your back and hope your okay now cause that does not sound cool to be fired suddenly for no reason! This was a real good chapter I and feel ya Jenny! Last Christmas, well I had actually lost my voice and was ill, good times! XD Anyway I have no idea what show that line is from because unfortunately I don't have Netflixoh well , cannot wait for the next chapter and I hope jenny gets better!