Reviews for Prince Mononoke
acw28 chapter 9 . 1/22
Just finished watching the film in my Japanese Culture class, I like where you are taking the idea.
SonofNaraku chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh, you're kidding. I was literally watching the movie moments ago and I had this idea! :D You wrote it better then I ever could.
Bell Star chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
How cares about her, let's focus on me xDDD BEST, SISTER, EVER XD
I would like to see San hiting Ashitaka in the stomach, but this way was really cool too xD I like that phrase SO MUCH: "you may act like a wolf, but you will die like a dog!" perfection. xD
Really good chapter please continue soon! and happy fanfiction anniversary and happy birthday xD
A lot of hugs! Take care of you!
Bell. :3
KaioM chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
I love how calm Lady Eboshi is. She's just like, "Is your hand making an attempt on my life?" like it happens all the time.
Everyone seems pretty in character. The sneezing was funny, but I someone feel there's a deeper, darker purpose for his cold... Dun dun duh.
Update soon?
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Ohoho things are getting interesting! I can't wait to see how it's played out now. With the differences you've added and all. Great chapter. I liked reading the subtle and major differences in the story. I'm really excited now that we're going to see more of Ashitaka too!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
N-no! Why must u end it there?! T-T please update reaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyy soon!
Bell Star chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
You can't imagine how much I love this chapter! The end of this chapter! I want to see our wolf boy being saved by Sam and vice versa...
Please continue, it's really beautiful :3 Take care!
Beru*
LuvinLavi chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Yay! Another chapter I completely fell in love with.
Z Girl chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Keep the chapter coming. Can't wait until the next update.
rainwolf024 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Yaaaaayyyyyy! Please update soon! _
llisam chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
I love the movie and your writting is very good. Although, i really hope the story doesnt go exacly like the movie. I also hope you will put a little romance in there too, since there was none to be found in the movie. Just let your imagination flow and dont follow the script that much ;)
I hope u update soon :)
lilit-di chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Hola! :D escribes muy bien! Amo tu historia, continua pronto! Esta muy buena! ;)
duchessofbooks chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Very good chapter! Loved the part where San punched the drunken guy! Take your time in writing this!
LuvinLavi chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
So happy I stumbled on this fic! Can't wait till the next chapter.
Bell Star chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
The end of this chapter is so epic... xD "Ouch!" Hahahahaha!
I REALLY LOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Kisses from Spain!