Reviews for Prince Mononoke
the-fandom-headquarters chapter 13 . 8/20
Please update! This story is too amazing for it to only have 13 chapters!
Mei fa-chan chapter 13 . 5/1
That was great!
adwhogwartsseeker chapter 13 . 4/19
Nicely done! Your writing skill is good. I applaud your ability to keep the gender swap characters within the role they are meant to fill, while taking creative liberty to tell the story. I recently posted my own fanfiction of Princess Mononoke from San's POV. So, reading this was delightful in abstract way, I had not ever thought about before.
reviewer chapter 13 . 4/12
Plllleaaaasssseeee Uppppppdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttteeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
This is AMAZING!
Keep on writing 3

FadingAshes
VenusWolf67 chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
amazing so far. when you have time can you please update.. keep up the good work
Lolibeagle chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
Glad to see another chapter, I hope to see more soon :)
TiaKay chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Awesome!
CrystalOfTime chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
You. Did. Amazing!
TiaKay chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
This story is awesome!:-)

I really like the reverse role:-)
Lolibeagle chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
I really like the way you describe things. I don't know how else to word that, but anyways, can't wait for more!
starlineshine chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love your stories so much! Thanks for updating, cause I know updating is hard and you didn't have to but you did and I'm really very glad.
CrystalOfTime chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
Awesome job, and thank you sooooo much for the new chapter!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Soooo, I'm ashamed to say I haven't read your new updated story in quite awhile. But, now I'm really excited to see what's changed! I can't wait to see how it's different from the first. I'm also very happy that you decided to rewrite the story entirely. I love the concept of switching the roles of San and Ashitaka :) All I can say is "huzzah! And onward to the next chapter!"
CrystalOfTime chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Keep calm, don't panic, and study hard! you can do anything with this mindset!