Reviews for Prince Mononoke
lilacwrath chapter 14 . 3/25
Your writing is beautiful, and I'm in love with the small backstories you've inserted into your fic.
Don't worry, take all the time you need to heal and recover. Your readers will be waiting very patiently for you.
Great work!
Hey i really love your story so I hope you'll be able to get better and update soon ! Really you're the best and you have such imagination
meirmamuka chapter 14 . 3/2
Well, i'm still waiting for more chapters If you need, take your time and deal with RL issues, they come first before everything else. Remember that writing FF wont give you food (school&later related), but may help you with difficult situations, even if you don't know what to write for one of your exiting stories, but you have some weird idea, write it down. It might help you with getting out of writer block. If not that just abandon writing for a while and then come back relaxed. Don't push yourself, it will only bring harm either to you or your stories. With that being said, this is one story that i really i want to see at it's finish line. I hope that you can bring justice to it, after you work your problems out. Remember that you should have fun while writing and cherish those happy moments. CHEERS!
A friend chapter 14 . 2/27
Aww don't worry Miss Lady of the Spirit. Everyone has thier bad days.

I am also sorry for your loss and you have the deepest of my sympathies. :-(

We believe in you. 3
LoveBun chapter 14 . 2/26
I'm happy you've updated us your readers on your situation. Take your time, and good luck on getting your shit back together! I'm sure you can do it!
AthaulfVIII chapter 14 . 2/27
Hey don't worry about us, getting your life in order is more important especially if your graduating from high school and entering college. Sorry to hear about your aunt :(
Ethereal Sphere chapter 14 . 2/27
Don't worry, even though it is an awesome fic, you and your life are more important. take as much time as you need, we are not going anywhere. The good thing about not updating for a whole year is that people stop expecting it, so you can work in peace with it, maybe even write a few chapters ahead if you are on a roll, then you don't have to worry about updating for a long time. sort your things out, get into a better place mentally, and the words will come to you. no good forcing them out.
Good luck!
E.S~
the-fandom-headquarters chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Please update! This story is too amazing for it to only have 13 chapters!
Mei fa-chan chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
That was great!
adwhogwartsseeker chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
Nicely done! Your writing skill is good. I applaud your ability to keep the gender swap characters within the role they are meant to fill, while taking creative liberty to tell the story. I recently posted my own fanfiction of Princess Mononoke from San's POV. So, reading this was delightful in abstract way, I had not ever thought about before.
reviewer chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
Plllleaaaasssseeee Uppppppdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttteeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
This is AMAZING!
Keep on writing 3

FadingAshes
VenusWolf34 chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
amazing so far. when you have time can you please update.. keep up the good work
Lolibeagle chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
Glad to see another chapter, I hope to see more soon :)
Youko-Fairy chapter 13 . 11/21/2015