Reviews for Adjusting
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2017
I love your writing and reread your stories enjoying them again each time. I hope that life allows you the time and your muse the inspiration to return and continue to write many more. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2017
Fabulous chapter... one of my favorites. I so miss this story!
Heather Snow chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
I'm enjoying this. Hope you can get back to it.
KathyG chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Actually, Sherlock was in the kitchen, working on a microscope, when he asked John that question about his middle name.

Show the NSA your story, and they'll accept that you were conducting research! :)
KathyG chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
BlueSkye12, if I send you back those sad puppy-dog eyes, is there any chance that you will return to writing this story? I want to know what happened to John and Sarah in New Zealand, for one thing; more than that, I want to see how this story ends! I really don't want this story to remain in permanent haitus, or "Therapy Can Be Very Helpful" either, so please, won't you get back to them both? Please, please, pretty please, with sugar on top? [lost puppy-dog look]
KathyG chapter 14 . 3/17/2016
Are you not going to finish this story? I really wish you would; it's just too good a story to leave uncompleted! And the same goes for "Therapy Can Be Very Helpful," as well.
Mimikkyu chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
This was nice. Will you continue the story?
seth 8627 chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
Thank you for including my fantastic home in your awesome story. Can't wait for more, I love the back fill to the episodes and well everything.
Emberka-2012 chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
Beautiful story. The characters turned out very realistic.
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Interesting story! I really like the multiple points of view, & the characterization feels realistic.
Daebak chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
You capture John and those around him in such a believable, realistic way. The insight into his army days are fascinating to read.

Ah, so that's how John and Sarah ended up in New Zealand! I always thought it was odd that John went off to New Zealand with Sarah for a fairly lengthy while – and then broke ties (what seems like) immediately afterwards. I'm curious to see your version of what happens to their relationship. I always liked Sarah as well; I mean, there probably aren't that many women who would continue the relationship after being tied up in front of a crossbow on the first date!

I love going back and re-reading chapters of Adjusting, as well as your other shorts. As always, looking eagerly forward to what you come up with next.
KathyG chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
I would SOOO love to see this story continued! What happens next? Do tell!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
Read through this again and wanted to comment on one or two other things. I really loved the way you wove in the plot line from John's blog, and gave us a new character – Tane Pyke. So awesome! And I really loved the reference to John's special assignment scaring himself because he fit so well into that world; it shows John's uneasiness with who he is vs. who he thinks he's supposed to be.

Can't agree with the reviewer who didn't like the idea of John leaving after the pool scene. We know that's how it happened from the blog, and I can see him doing it – both men aren't great about talking about their feelings, not at this stage in their relationship, anyway, and John just had a huge trauma. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
I love the previous chapters but hated this one. Sorry. I understand why you wrote it and I know it is only part 1 of 2 but it drives me nuts. It is obviously an intention of an author to get people to think about their work and you do that well with this and the previous chapter. I just hate the idea of John just up and leaving Sherlock after the pool.
librarywitch chapter 14 . 10/19/2015