Reviews for Owning Elena
Josie chapter 19 . 8/24
I love the concept of this story! However, the character development slowly stales as the chapters go on. It causes the story to drag with Damon having his repeated 'dark side' moments. I know it's supposed to be a dark fanfic, but if there is no development in their personalities or lifestyles, it feels like an endless cycle.
petrovafireex chapter 19 . 8/14
Please update
AutopsyBarbie chapter 19 . 7/23
I really enjoy the dark parts. If that's what you say you are writing then you don't owe anyone an explanation . Hope you come back :-)
AutopsyBarbie chapter 12 . 7/23
I know this chapter is far back but I absolutely LOVE the direction you're going. You're writing is insanely good. I'll write more reviews as I read :-) Stay amazing. I hope the idiots on this site haven't already scared you off because I would be sooo sad .
phoenixgrl113 chapter 19 . 7/21
Please please please finish this story. I absolutely love it and can not wait for an update :)
Please update this story it is really good! I need to read more from you. !
This like erotic kink. Love it... 50 shades of elena. Plzzzzzzzzz update i love it!
Annoyoowwt chapter 3 . 6/11
I Hope You're Not Ill Since It's More Than A Year We've Heard Anything You
It would be cool if damon rescued elena from someone. But in a way claiming whats his. Showing both affection and possession over elena
Where is the rest?!
Please write more? I really really love this story
Don't stop them plzz. They're really good. I've been reading them and is really creative. It's like a 50 shades of grey/ vampire diaries kind f thing.
Omg please update! Your a great writer, i want to know what he does?
Srsly where are u girl
delena1864 chapter 19 . 2/25
Plz update. Love it hate bonnie so nosy