Reviews for Owning Elena
myself chapter 19 . 4/14
Oh honey dont you listen to them silly people. I know im just a randomized random person but if it makes you feel better i cant wait for the next chapter :-) 3
Eva chapter 18 . 3/23
AWESOME!
Josie chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
I love the concept of this story! However, the character development slowly stales as the chapters go on. It causes the story to drag with Damon having his repeated 'dark side' moments. I know it's supposed to be a dark fanfic, but if there is no development in their personalities or lifestyles, it feels like an endless cycle.
petrovafireex chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Please update
AutopsyBarbie chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
I really enjoy the dark parts. If that's what you say you are writing then you don't owe anyone an explanation . Hope you come back :-)
AutopsyBarbie chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
I know this chapter is far back but I absolutely LOVE the direction you're going. You're writing is insanely good. I'll write more reviews as I read :-) Stay amazing. I hope the idiots on this site haven't already scared you off because I would be sooo sad .
phoenixgrl113 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
Please please please finish this story. I absolutely love it and can not wait for an update :)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2015
Please update this story it is really good! I need to read more from you. !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
This like erotic kink. Love it... 50 shades of elena. Plzzzzzzzzz update i love it!
Annoyoowwt chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
I Hope You're Not Ill Since It's More Than A Year We've Heard Anything You
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
It would be cool if damon rescued elena from someone. But in a way claiming whats his. Showing both affection and possession over elena
Guest chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
Where is the rest?!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
Please write more? I really really love this story
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2015
Don't stop them plzz. They're really good. I've been reading them and is really creative. It's like a 50 shades of grey/ vampire diaries kind f thing.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/15/2015
Omg please update! Your a great writer, i want to know what he does?