Reviews for Owning Elena
AutopsyBarbie chapter 19 . 7/23
I really enjoy the dark parts. If that's what you say you are writing then you don't owe anyone an explanation . Hope you come back :-)
AutopsyBarbie chapter 12 . 7/23
I know this chapter is far back but I absolutely LOVE the direction you're going. You're writing is insanely good. I'll write more reviews as I read :-) Stay amazing. I hope the idiots on this site haven't already scared you off because I would be sooo sad .
phoenixgrl113 chapter 19 . 7/21
Please please please finish this story. I absolutely love it and can not wait for an update :)
Please update this story it is really good! I need to read more from you. !
This like erotic kink. Love it... 50 shades of elena. Plzzzzzzzzz update i love it!
Annoyoowwt chapter 3 . 6/11
I Hope You're Not Ill Since It's More Than A Year We've Heard Anything You
It would be cool if damon rescued elena from someone. But in a way claiming whats his. Showing both affection and possession over elena
Where is the rest?!
Please write more? I really really love this story
Don't stop them plzz. They're really good. I've been reading them and is really creative. It's like a 50 shades of grey/ vampire diaries kind f thing.
Omg please update! Your a great writer, i want to know what he does?
Srsly where are u girl
delena1864 chapter 19 . 2/25
Plz update. Love it hate bonnie so nosy
Mel chapter 19 . 2/17
Elena Going Back To School Is Cool. Please Update Soon. It's Been Over Six Months You Updated.
Im not kidding when i say this is the most disturbing thing i have ever read. However it is also ambitious, and I think you pull it off. Good writing. Id love more.