Reviews for It's Just Dinner
WesternFish chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Best sycamore that there is, and ever will be. Hands down. I mean, other than the other one that you posted ;)
okfinehereaname chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Ah that was so cute! I can't wait for the sequel!
NoImNotObsessed chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Wow. Just, wow.
My friend sent me this story, complaning that because of it, all other works seemed mediocre at best. She wasn't kidding! So many other works dive right into what point they want to get across, but you took the time and effort to give a proper buildup to the story. Thank you fir that! The characters were flawless, the word choice was spectacular, and I absolutely love hiw you incorperated bits of French for Sycamore the way you did. Not just fragments, but whole sentences and a paragraph or two! So nany ither stories where that doesn't happen. This whole thing is just so... Beautiful ;_;
belowfire15 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I just found this story and love it! Can't wait for more!
okfinehereaname chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Oh my god, this is adorable. I'm impressed by how everyone has a distinct personality and voice. I also like that character development is largely dialogue-driven. I've walked into many a fanfic where it's just a wall of info-dumping and that gets boring very quickly. When I'm reading this, I feel that I can visualize everything that's happening very clearly and seamlessly, so great work! Also, the main character and Sycamore have good chemistry! I admit, I was a bit nervous when I decided to open this fic, but their interactions feel very natural which adds to the overall cuteness of the story, so again, I must commend you. I really hope you choose to continue writing!
Miluka chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I REALLY FREAKING LOVE THIS! Spitfire, Dizzy, and Sylveon(i can't remember her name xl) are so adorkable X3