Reviews for The Last Time I Saw You
Youko Artemis chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
No...Actually...I always suspected that Jamie would be descended from Thomas...

Let me list my reasons (you don't have to believe them if you don't want to):

1.) They're both minor characters who are constantly overlooked and/or mocked by the other characters.

2.) They both get beaten up in battles on a fairly regular basis.

3.) They're both very very smart (though perhaps not in the same ways).

4.) Jamie acts all geeky, just like Thomas.

So...those are my reasons for thinking that Jamie was related to Thomas. Though I like the idea of Jamie being related to Emperor Rudolph, too. -

Nice job. I enjoyed it muchly (despite my disagreement over who Jamie is related to).
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
COOL! Who thought Jamie was Van's Grandkid! I'll maul them!.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
That was awsome! Rudolph came for a visit! Too cute! I love these past stories! _

-neosun7
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Good story. As for the tattoos i think their a relic of the tribal time of planet zi.
Thordis chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
How totally bizzare. One night I was thinking to myself, if the NC/0 characters were descendents of the CC charas, who would be descended from who? I decided that Jamie would have to be descended from Rudolph since they're both so totally kawaii. (okay, maybe my reasoning is warped- but Jamie and His Royal Cuteness just both have that "Wai! KAWAII!" quality in common.)
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
P.S. Rudolf's last name is Zeppelin.
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
DUDE that was so cool! I can't wait for the next installments! You are soooo creative! I would have never guessed that Rudolf was his Grandpa!
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Whoo! Whoo! Good one! You got me! That was great! I love it when things aren't predictable! I can't wait for the next one!

And those things you see on the characters in CC and GF aren't tattoos, but metallic molecules that just rise up to the skin, like freckles or birthmarks. If you notice, in NC0, Brad has them too (gold ones) on his arms.
topleka chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
- Haven't read the story yet, but I'm gonna answer your question. The marks on their faces are birthmarks. Actually, they're facial reactions to minerals in the air on Planet Zi. Some people don't react (like Irvine, etc.) so it's pretty much a birthmark. The Desert Gang has tattoos because they're a gang. It's their identification. In the future, less and less people received the genetic trait (so that's why most of the characters in NCZ don't have the marks). Jack Sisco has it, though, so you can see that a few people still react.