Reviews for Forget Me
kiyoshi-wheeler chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
That is so like Jou-kun, jumping in to save someone. That's why I love him.

This is so well written; not to over descriptive, but leaves plenty of room for beautiful feelings, descripiveness and emotion. Wonderful, and sad story.
All Powerful Queen Of Games chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Aww...That was so would really do something like he was gonna take Ra's attack for Mai when she was chained to that wall? Anyways,great is the first fic I've reviewed.I just joined.

By the way,Yuugi seemed a bit too comfortable when Jou died,didn't he? Mai was all don't leave me like people usually get in things like this,and Yuugi was almost .But then again,I can't stand it in animes and shows and stuff when someone dies and someone else starts screaming at them to come back,and why they can't die,and I suppose sometimes it's okay,like when it's your lover or something.I'm okay if they break down a cry and such,but there's no point talking to a dead person,is there? Unless you're crazy or somehow trying to revive am I telling you all of this? of spelling errors,but you apologized for that already.I love Jou,but it's in his nature do something like that,so I don't have a problem with this.
TheHotChick chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I'm an avid Jou fan,but I LOVED this!Jou would always risk his life for the people he loves.

I still have a crush on Malik and Marik though...eh...

On another note,I must say,the first couple of scenes were a bit confusing,very I like ...well...
KurianGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
*sniffs* You killed Jou! Poor Jou! But it IS something he would do, leaping in front of Yugi like that. *sniffs at her beloved guarded* That was a really sad and kawaii fic and Mai/Jou are so CUTE! I liked. _ I like all your fics. _ D'you think you could update 'Hot Sands, Warm Arms' soon? I like that one too. Very inventive. _ Anywho, good fic! Keep up the great work!

Kurry
wingedfrog chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I love your writing. It's so cool. I've been reading a lot of your angst Yu-gi-oh stuff (there's a LOT) and I'm getting this whole sad almost jittery feeling. Kind of like right before you get hyper, only I'm feeling sad. I think I'm purposely depressing my self. Funfunfun. Any ways keep writing! I like how a lot of your stories are just one chapter so you get all of the feelings and stuff really fast all in one.
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
More Self-Sacrificing Than Thou, Edition Yu-Gi-Oh. Current Score:

Jonouchi:1

Everyone else:0

Exhibit of how weird I am:I sang along. Yes I did. *sigh* I actually like this song, but the Japanese one is better. *starts singing* Toki no hanazono ni anata okizari ni shita...

Bye-bye!
Kawaii Sadist chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Aww poor Mai... -Stiffles a snicker.-

This fic was a tiny bit confusing for me that I had to read it twice to understand who was who. But once I got that over with it was a good read, although short. It even brought a few tears to my eyes, or maybe it was just the sappy music I had playing o.o; -Shrug.- Very nice _.
Bharune chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Kylara:*crying anime style* That's story I've !

Luna: Well get over it.

Kylara: *sniffle* Alright!

Luna: It was sad though, poor Jounouchi.

Kylara: *Lip quivers, burts into tears again*

Great stort, loved it! I love death-fics, they make me cry and I love stories that make me cry! Plz continue writing!
Kage NoTenshi not logged in chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I like deathfics, so I've read and written a good number of them. But it's rare that I find a line that hits me as hard as Jounouchi's "Forget me." You know, the kind that makes your freeze up inside for a moment and then reread the line. Great job!
daisy chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
daisy:!JOEY DIED!

JOEY CANT BE DEAD!*begins to cry*

yami: joey died! noooooooo!*crys with hikarii*
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
CUTE! THANK YOU FOR NOT USING DUBBED NAMES! I LIKED IT!
UK Chatte chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
My god wiman, that was so sad! _
Brood Mayran chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
*sobs loudly* Joey DIED! WAHHH! WHY JOEY! WHY! *ahem* anyway, this story is absolutly beautifully written *looks at her stories and wonders why it isn't on fire yet from the flames SHE was expecting* and it really was touching! I really did love it so much! But...HE DIED! *thinks that WSJ knows that Brood is a huge Joey fan by now...* lol! Glad you liked my stories so far!