Reviews for Hollow
Scaehime chapter 5 . 6h
I usually actively avoid fics with the main character of the original taking a darker path than canon, but this one has kept my attention, perhaps because Ichigo is not exactly following a darker path, but rather a more chaotic one, ignoring laws and rules that he doesn't like, but keeping to his own moral code.
I like how you slipped the canon work title into Zangetsu's release phrase, by the way.
God bless!
WriterKillsReader chapter 5 . 11h
I seriously love this story.
And Hichigo, I dunno why, but he seems like really possessive to me.
And although your story has more dialogue than written text, I like it. In most cases a lot of dialogue is annoying yo me but you have just the right balance.
Scarease chapter 5 . 12h
One more thing for hm to strive to protect the better.
socialgirl378 chapter 4 . 3/13
Why am I so intrigued with stories where the hero once turned bad from something (like Clark Kent with red kryptonite), becoming every girl's nightmare? Surprised it hasn't been updated a long awhile though. I'm working on a crossover of Bleach and Spiderman 3 where the Venom symbiote found a new host: Ichigo Kurosaki. Since it seems to expose the darker side of Peter, I thought if that were to be the same case with the deputy soul reaper.
shinshinjane chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
update soon ok?! this has just gotten more interesting.
See You Next Illusion.
Theif-of-Hope-and-Mage-of-Time chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I like this story, I like it a lot. Please update it soon I'm at the edge of my seat in excitement because of all the potential this plot holds. Keep up the awesome work!
Scarease chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
well this look like a nice story keep it up
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
*dances around like a loon* AWESOME! Hell yeah this is what I'm talking about I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
Scaehime chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Not sure I like how much darker and edgier this is getting from canon, and how dark it has the potential to go, but for now I'll stick with it.
God bless!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
okay what gives? This chapter confused and excited me.
xxTheSweetAngelxx chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Plz update! I really want to see what happens next!
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
*sits down slowly* I don't know how to feel about the changes, but its super interesting, so I can't wait for more!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
An interesting twist. Update soon please.
EmilyShuman chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter. I mean I liked the Bleach anime and manga but now that the anime is up and the manga is almost over it would be nice for a little change so I can't wait for you to post another chapter. Please update soon!
Alucard Dragula II chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
hey i love this story. when can you have the next chapters up?