Reviews for Hollow
OtakuGirl568 chapter 5 . 10h
Omg I really love the way you portrayed Ichigo's hollow and the beginning of bleach! It seems like it's been a while but I hope you decide to continue on :)
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 9/19
Looks really good! I truly wonder how having his ‘Horse' for so many years might have changed Ichigo...
Just a question: Are you going to bash Orihime? Because I started to read a HichiIchi fic, and found myself terribly put out by her truly nonsensical, cruel death.
So if you're gonna bash, please warn?
KK chapter 3 . 7/26
Nit picking again. In Japanese schools you have indoor shoes and outdoor shoes which you swap at the beginning and end of each school day. The indoor shoes are pretty much just as uniform as the outdoor shoes. If this is all just part of your world and not due to research problems or laziness then please say so. This is a great fic with some solid ideas but these little details are tripping me up.
KK chapter 2 . 7/26
What's with all the foreign teacher's names? And since when is O'Connel more American than Irish?
And if that's what I'm nit picking at then the rest of the fic is fine.
socialgirl378 chapter 5 . 7/9
Oh fuck. Well, it's the end of the world now. Ichigo has officially became more like his hollow. And it looks like Shiro doesn't like what's going on between his King and Rukia. Bet he's plotting a way to kill her.
EmilyShuman chapter 5 . 7/8
Ohh, Hollow Ichigo is jealous, hehehe. I can't wait for more.
Scaehime chapter 5 . 7/6
I usually actively avoid fics with the main character of the original taking a darker path than canon, but this one has kept my attention, perhaps because Ichigo is not exactly following a darker path, but rather a more chaotic one, ignoring laws and rules that he doesn't like, but keeping to his own moral code.
I like how you slipped the canon work title into Zangetsu's release phrase, by the way.
God bless!
WriterKillsReader chapter 5 . 7/6
I seriously love this story.
And Hichigo, I dunno why, but he seems like really possessive to me.
And although your story has more dialogue than written text, I like it. In most cases a lot of dialogue is annoying yo me but you have just the right balance.
Scarease chapter 5 . 7/6
One more thing for hm to strive to protect the better.
socialgirl378 chapter 4 . 3/13
Why am I so intrigued with stories where the hero once turned bad from something (like Clark Kent with red kryptonite), becoming every girl's nightmare? Surprised it hasn't been updated a long awhile though. I'm working on a crossover of Bleach and Spiderman 3 where the Venom symbiote found a new host: Ichigo Kurosaki. Since it seems to expose the darker side of Peter, I thought if that were to be the same case with the deputy soul reaper.
shinshinjane chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
update soon ok?! this has just gotten more interesting.
See You Next Illusion.
Theif-of-Hope-and-Mage-of-Time chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I like this story, I like it a lot. Please update it soon I'm at the edge of my seat in excitement because of all the potential this plot holds. Keep up the awesome work!
Scarease chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
well this look like a nice story keep it up
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
*dances around like a loon* AWESOME! Hell yeah this is what I'm talking about I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
Scaehime chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Not sure I like how much darker and edgier this is getting from canon, and how dark it has the potential to go, but for now I'll stick with it.
God bless!