Reviews for Hollow
Type your review for this chapter here...
drmona lord chapter 6 . 3/15
I think a one shot where hichi or ichi gets shrunk down to the size of a small doll would be funny and I don't see many ficts like it on this site
OtakuGirl568 chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Omg I really love the way you portrayed Ichigo's hollow and the beginning of bleach! It seems like it's been a while but I hope you decide to continue on :)
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Looks really good! I truly wonder how having his ‘Horse' for so many years might have changed Ichigo...
Just a question: Are you going to bash Orihime? Because I started to read a HichiIchi fic, and found myself terribly put out by her truly nonsensical, cruel death.
So if you're gonna bash, please warn?
KK chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Nit picking again. In Japanese schools you have indoor shoes and outdoor shoes which you swap at the beginning and end of each school day. The indoor shoes are pretty much just as uniform as the outdoor shoes. If this is all just part of your world and not due to research problems or laziness then please say so. This is a great fic with some solid ideas but these little details are tripping me up.
KK chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
What's with all the foreign teacher's names? And since when is O'Connel more American than Irish?
And if that's what I'm nit picking at then the rest of the fic is fine.
socialgirl378 chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Oh fuck. Well, it's the end of the world now. Ichigo has officially became more like his hollow. And it looks like Shiro doesn't like what's going on between his King and Rukia. Bet he's plotting a way to kill her.
EmilyShuman chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Ohh, Hollow Ichigo is jealous, hehehe. I can't wait for more.
Scaehime chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
I usually actively avoid fics with the main character of the original taking a darker path than canon, but this one has kept my attention, perhaps because Ichigo is not exactly following a darker path, but rather a more chaotic one, ignoring laws and rules that he doesn't like, but keeping to his own moral code.
I like how you slipped the canon work title into Zangetsu's release phrase, by the way.
God bless!
WriterKillsReader chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
I seriously love this story.
And Hichigo, I dunno why, but he seems like really possessive to me.
And although your story has more dialogue than written text, I like it. In most cases a lot of dialogue is annoying yo me but you have just the right balance.
Scarease chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
One more thing for hm to strive to protect the better.
socialgirl378 chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
Why am I so intrigued with stories where the hero once turned bad from something (like Clark Kent with red kryptonite), becoming every girl's nightmare? Surprised it hasn't been updated a long awhile though. I'm working on a crossover of Bleach and Spiderman 3 where the Venom symbiote found a new host: Ichigo Kurosaki. Since it seems to expose the darker side of Peter, I thought if that were to be the same case with the deputy soul reaper.
shinshinjane chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
update soon ok?! this has just gotten more interesting.
See You Next Illusion.
Wyvern the Witch chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I like this story, I like it a lot. Please update it soon I'm at the edge of my seat in excitement because of all the potential this plot holds. Keep up the awesome work!
Scarease chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
well this look like a nice story keep it up