Reviews for Forced Life
Love it
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
loool BURN!
thewolf74 chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
This was a wonderful story. I'm happy that Severus and Harry are happy. I'm happy that they were able to get Harry away from the Weaslys. I love the names that you gave their children. Please continue to write HP stories. I'm enjoying your stories.
YaoiGirl09 chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
OMG I loved itXD
loretta537 chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
another great story. I hope lily and evan have several brothers, sisters, 'cousins', ect and that sev invents a potion so more guys can get pregnant
Gleas chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Snape Potter family :D I liked the sound of that! As usual BRILLIANT!
K1P1 chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
I have tears in my eyes from when Lily, James & Sirius appeared :) I look forward to reading more of your work. Will there be a sequel regarding the twins?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Ok, so the idea behind this was very good. I enjoyed it to a point. Umm...it's a bit long winded and well annoying how they kept repeating everything right after each other. I mean first you would explain as narrator what was going on and how they felt and stuff. Then a few sentences later a character would repeat it in dialogue then another character would repeat it as a way to agree and THEN about a chapter later another character would repeat it or one of the previous characters would say it again. Also the life debts really aren't that great or impressive. If Arthur and Molly's are to be the worse why is it only that they can't attack them or die if they do? How on earth is that worse than the other two getting life in the worst prison ever so they might as well be dead or the kiss which is pretty much being dead from the get go. I'm sorry but the parents got off easy.
I applaud you on the baby names, I actually did a lil dance jig when I read those, lol. But I do have one little teeny problem with the ending...WHERE WAS REMUUUUUSSSSS? HE WAS DEAD TOOOOOOOO! HE SHOULD HAVE SHOWED UP WITH HIS 3 FRIENDS, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! D'X!
Bootsrcool chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Iknow this has nothing to do with your stary, [which is amazing by theway!], but im playing MINECRAFT right now and the thingy says "GOT YOUR NOSE!" and I thought, 'Never play "got your nose" with Voldemort.'
Sry, had to say it! ;)
Alie-yaoi chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
I like this story
MysticStarfall chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Oh I absolutely loved how you got Harry out of the marriage with Ginny! All the bondage talk was epic! I loved it, and nearly woke my family up laughing about it! Great job! :)
lilsis13 chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Love this story!
lovexthatsxtrue chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
This storyline really is great. I love your ideas and I love that everything turned out great in the in. However it would be so much better had you expanded upon these great ideas. Next time rather than just mentioning something large that happened in passing, go into detail really make it part of the story. Overall amazing, I loved it )
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
love it :D
tlc125 chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
That was fantastic! What a wonderful performance by all involved.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »