Reviews for Forced Life
Please of love chapter 4 . 5/30
Love it
spk chapter 19 . 1/2
Fantastic story. And again the ending was inspired. :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 12/19/2015
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 10/17/2015
Love it so sweet :)
Jissy2013 chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
those are good friend trying to help and accepting him those are friend for life i love it
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
this chapter is the best I love it
Azrael Jinsei chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
Thank you so much for writing this. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
Kaya70 chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Love it
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
loool BURN!
thewolf74 chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
This was a wonderful story. I'm happy that Severus and Harry are happy. I'm happy that they were able to get Harry away from the Weaslys. I love the names that you gave their children. Please continue to write HP stories. I'm enjoying your stories.
YaoiGirl09 chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
OMG I loved itXD
loretta537 chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
another great story. I hope lily and evan have several brothers, sisters, 'cousins', ect and that sev invents a potion so more guys can get pregnant
Gleas chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Snape Potter family :D I liked the sound of that! As usual BRILLIANT!
K1P1 chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
I have tears in my eyes from when Lily, James & Sirius appeared :) I look forward to reading more of your work. Will there be a sequel regarding the twins?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Ok, so the idea behind this was very good. I enjoyed it to a point. Umm...it's a bit long winded and well annoying how they kept repeating everything right after each other. I mean first you would explain as narrator what was going on and how they felt and stuff. Then a few sentences later a character would repeat it in dialogue then another character would repeat it as a way to agree and THEN about a chapter later another character would repeat it or one of the previous characters would say it again. Also the life debts really aren't that great or impressive. If Arthur and Molly's are to be the worse why is it only that they can't attack them or die if they do? How on earth is that worse than the other two getting life in the worst prison ever so they might as well be dead or the kiss which is pretty much being dead from the get go. I'm sorry but the parents got off easy.
I applaud you on the baby names, I actually did a lil dance jig when I read those, lol. But I do have one little teeny problem with the ending...WHERE WAS REMUUUUUSSSSS? HE WAS DEAD TOOOOOOOO! HE SHOULD HAVE SHOWED UP WITH HIS 3 FRIENDS, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! D'X!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »