Reviews for Rememoror
Malinda Le Chat chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Beautiful. thank u so much for writing this
littleditto chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Oh my god...that's so sad...but so happy too
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Okay, I love that movie so thus, I love this oneshot about the aftermath! Spectatular!
pikaace chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Oh thank the gods for this story! That movie fucked me up so badly and I needed some serious closure!
Mithril Lace chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Finally getting around to reviewing this one too. That movie fked me up, and I'm always happy to see "aftermath" fics for it. This one was absolutely my favorite, and just precious. I'm waiting for my friend to catch up on One Piece so I can systematically throw everything you've written for it at her.

Jessica chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I was scrollin' through your fanfictions and then I saw this one, I was really excited but I hadn't seen the movie yet. But now I have... I really liked this
~Jessica D.
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
This was beautiful :)
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Awwww :')
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is awesome. I loved Sanji's part most. The idea of him being haunted by refusing a meal to a crew mate, even though he knew Zoro had faced worse, was brilliantly done.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story!
Miehczyslaw chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This, along Z, is my favorite movie of the serie.
I liked that they remember in their own way, and the way that Luffy has to "forget".
The Mugiwara are simply adorable.
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
i love your writing so much dude
i wish oda would just come out with a follow up for movie 6 already GOD!
if he does though he should most definitely consult you ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was a perfect follow up. I needed this. I felt like there had to be a moment of healing, even if it would take a while. You know our beloved capt'n very well.
GreenCAT the second chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I have a theory. Since his crew died on that island, is Luffy living with illusions now? Forever?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/21/2013

Another Awesome Sequel fic of Movie Sixth!

Oh Luffy...!

But this fic showed Luffy being Luffy...! When he didn't want to talk, he said it... And be honest about it...!

And his Nakama... The way the need to talk and apologize to each other and to Luffy... That felt so Canon...!

It's really Great!

I liked it...!

For published fic like this...!