Reviews for A Certain Droll Hivemind
Just had to retread this again because I loved the way the story is told Through the mind of one of the sisters
A great way to tackle both the cluelessness and the trauma of the sisters in a natural way which doesn't interrupt the flow of the story and keeps an upbeat tone throughout
My only regret is missing any more updates
Kadzuki Kurokami chapter 30 . 5/14
I'm waiting for the continuation.)
Kadzuki Kurokami chapter 10 . 5/13
Mikasa 11111 - Kawaiii!)))
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 27 . 11/23/2016
Blood Ravens/Magpies? Heh.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/6/2016
i love this girl
Reymen chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
This story is so horifying, you should consider adding a horror tag. Sure it is presented in a humorus way, but the actually meaning are horefying.
We have a young girl. That have experienced multiple murder her hole life.
She has no human interaction and then she is forced to interact with society with no explanations and no help.
She is so incredible brave to actually exit her room and not running to the hills or francly suecide.
Cusi chapter 30 . 8/21/2016
Awesome idea! I love this story 3
WillItWork chapter 30 . 7/11/2016
This is a really fun series. The diary mechanic, with its altered first person perspective really works well for someone who doesn't really understand being a singular personality.

Admittedly, I don't have a lot of experience with this series. I've seen a few episodes here and there, but was attracted by your writing. This isn't quite a crackfic, but as I said, it sure is fun, and it's been great reading.

Thanks for sharing.
Karharot chapter 30 . 6/29/2016
A just want to say that this story is absolutely hilarious, I read it several times from start to the newest chapter and it made me laugh each time.
Thanks for writing this )
hmh chapter 30 . 6/29/2016
ROTFL. This story made me smile and laugh several times over the last two days, something I sorely needed!

Yui is endearing, and so is the entire (rather traumatized) Misaka network.

Please keep up with the excellent work, looking forward to reading more about our favorite droll hive mind...
UCCMaster chapter 30 . 6/23/2016
Haha! I love the Sisters and you've captured them perfectly. Next up, the flat mates run into a different clone. lol
Mingyu chapter 30 . 6/19/2016
Heh, I guess they didn't notice. _ Back to dorm life then. It has funnier dialogue anyway. I forsee no good coming from telling Eiko Touma's name. Thanks for the chapter!
shuujin.takagi chapter 30 . 6/16/2016
Sigue asi, me gusta mucho tu fic
shanejayell chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
*giggles* Poor poor Stungun.
Resisting the Borg chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
This always brightens my day up. It's a look at life through the eyes of someone much stranger than me. Please keep writing this.