Reviews for Light A Way
novivosinmislibros chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
i love it ! 3 delena 3
Mtprinceton chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Can't wait to see what will happen in chapter 2! I love your writing!
Mt Princeton chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Please update soon! Absolutely love this story!
dominikaww chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I really like it! ;) I was looking for a good story with no humanity Elena.
Mt Princeton chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
So i was just cruising around, and i remembered that i hadn't annoyed you with my persistent reviews in a couple days so I typed in your name and I was shocked to see that you finally updated! You made my night and I can't wait to see where you and this story will take us! Great Chapter!
elenasempathy chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
omg you little shit hahahaha damon is in here. YOU LIED TO ME VIA SNAPCHAT. loved this tho, i am so jealous of your writing style it is amazing. love how damon still cares for her even after she kind of snapped his neck. amazing. cant wait for more ;D
Mt Princeton chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I can't wait to see what you'll do next!
Mt Princeton chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I know, I'm a stalker! But I can;t help it I love your writing so much! Please update or start a new story!
elenasempathy chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I SUCK AT REVIEWS BUT I LOVE IT BB. OMG I WANT DAMONS REACTIONS NOW LMAO. SO SO SO SOSOSOSO SOS OS OS OSSO OS OSSOSOO GOOD. XO.
Mt Princeton chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I'm a stalker I know. Please continue!
Mt Princeton chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I will write to you everyday if that is what it takes for you to update! LOVE YOU! I just finished reading all your stories. WOW!
Mt Princeton chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Hi, it's me again and I have made it my mission to get you to update! I saw all the reviews for this story and it kinda pissed me off that there were only three, cause this story deserves so much more! You are a fantastic writer! So fantastic i'm not ashamed to say that after i wrote my first review i read this story a second time. I know that it has been a while since you wrote this and it is probably far from your mind, but please finnish this awe-inspiring story!
Mt Princeton chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This is so amazing and so moving! Not to mention incredibly beautiful in the way you describe everything! Please update soon!
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I really really like it, can't wait to read more ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013