Reviews for Running From Fate
Update please
garrettthebob chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Great story!
WordSmyth chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
Just a few things I noticed/would like to say:

1) how does Harry know fumbled ore is stealing his money, it seems like you just tacked that on as an afterthought.

2) I skipped past the enumerated list of how Harry worked out, nobody needs to know that he did so many hours of push up and jumping jacks, it doesn't help the story at all

3) most spells are pseudo Latin. When you invent a spell you want it to be relatively short, a good idea would be to make a word associated with the spell doubt Latin-ish, or take a short and rough translation and mess with the vowels a bit (you can also remove entire syllables if it's too long, and take away consonants at the end)

4) you said dumbledore switched the dursley's personalities and bodies to be their opposite. When Harry undid the spell they were reverted to how the were before. None of them remembered what happened after they were first changed. Therefor, Dudley would have the mind of an infant in the body of a teenaged boy.
User has been removed chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Shame it ended but, you know, I just hope you update soon!
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I love this story. It's really good and I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
sychofish31 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Woah... Im liking where this story is headed. Hopefully you continue!
TiffBaby101 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
well this is getting interesting
Ddragon21 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
awesome story so far. hope harry's animal form is useful. I mean peter pettigrew hid for years and nobody found him animal forms can be interestingly useful I guess. when does the doctor who part come in?
lovelyhanna chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
love this, finally everyone gets bashed :)
geetac chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I like the chapter
ibterismith50 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
fight was ok but I do hope madeye gets smacked down now that he had his blocks removed.
god of all chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
willowskeith chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
hmm ok..?
Fallen-Angelic Childe chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
very good! even if it's just a start, it's really cool!
hoping to see more soon!
Melikalilly chapter 2 . 4/17/2014