Reviews for Marriage
Moonlight beauty8 chapter 3 . 3/29
please update soon. I'm dying for more. Very good story.
lencime chapter 3 . 2/5
hilarious

continue this story it's good
Olive Monster chapter 3 . 1/27
I giggled when I saw that you updated, I love this story :3 There are a few other stories along the same storyline, but this one is my favourite haha :) I like the idea with Clove, I'm sure you'll be using her in the future to stir up some stuff ;] I can't wait for the next chapter, this one was terrific even though it was short -
alisha.hawk chapter 3 . 1/26
I like it hope to read more
thatgirlinPajamas chapter 3 . 1/25
Woah... Info filled chapter there... It's rly good though.. Congratumalations
Kthnxbai
Laced
sundragons9 chapter 3 . 1/25
Good, Clove needs to get gone. Maybe Katniss & friends can play a trick on her to teach her a lesson.
Tribute Twihard and a Bird-kid chapter 2 . 1/17
Amazing! love it! Please update!
KateCaptain chapter 1 . 1/10
When Cato gets home I think only Katniss should be mad at him not Clove. Whatever you decide will be great though!
KateCaptain chapter 2 . 1/10
UPDATE!
iamastar chapter 2 . 1/7
this is amazing! please update soon i beg you i love this and the drama
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I love it everyone always discontiues there atories like this so please update soon
sundragons9 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I really hope this stays Catoniss/Kato. Maybe Cato forgot to give Clove the message that he's married now.

I don't ship Clato.
K-chan's Kisses chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I ship it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Hey its accio-divergent-mockingjays, i love this! I have a maths exam that i was dreding but this is the first thing i read so that definately put smile on my face!
Maybe you could incorporate clove as the jealous ex girlfriend that wanted to marry cato? Whatever you do will be great!

Xx-S