Reviews for The Sister
laney chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Write more write more. Write more
laney chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I love how you wrote this story. You may not know me but I want you to keep writing please please please! !
laney chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Can you write another chapter please! !
Cookie chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
This is SO awesome! Ke up the good work!
Netbug009 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I'm not really sure how to react to this… like, the craft of the writing is fantastic and I like the original character a lot and would enjoy seeing her as the antagonist, but parts of it just feel a bit too melodramatic and like they don't fit the WOY universe? I guess I'd like if this fic was a bit longer - it's a lot to smash into a couple of chapters so there's a lot of info dumping.
dalek chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
love that wander's twin is meander
futureauthor13 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Hi. I'm from Tumblr (fanfic-inator13) and I just wanted to say that I'm so glad you put your WoY stories on here! :) I already had a couple of your stories saved to my 'favorites' so I could find them again, but now it'll be much easier not only find your stories but know when they're updated too!

Anyway, about the story itself, I absolutely cannot wait for more (in fact, this, Her Voice and your other WoY stories are one of the things that made me start to ship these two). You're a very good writer, and I hope you write more soon. Have a nice day!