Reviews for The Last Weekend
darkmoon903 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
You're right this is super sweet and adorable I love the hard work you put into it you made me really happy with this so arigatou gozaimasu _•
KingdomHearts101 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
LOLOLOLOLOL ISNT SORA A DUDE? HATE TO TELL THE GIRL SHES ADOPTED LOL
KingdomHearts101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
BEST STORY SO FAR U REALLY GOT THE HANG OF THE DETAILS NICE!
Kaxian chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I am a little disappointed with the ending despite having a happy ending. What happened during Sora's treatments? There must have been days where he was just about to give up, how his disease affected his relationship with Riku? So many things you could have added before the epilogue.
Kaxian chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
I thought he died! I started crying and everything x(
RoyalDragon540 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I almost thought he died for a minute there! Whew that was so freaking amazing by the way! I loved it!
PprKyur chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Amazing job I enjoyed reading this very much, it was sweet and extremely cute. I have to admit I squealed a few times.
Roadway chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
So much squealy wonderful cuteness! When Riku proposed to Sora I about died from the adorableness! Please tell me you have written (or plan to write) more KH fanfiction because I am now going to pillage your profile for more (hope you don't mind ;P )

-rd
SheMajinGamer chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
. yay!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
i liked it
SheMajinGamer chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This needs WAY MORE followers and favorites :) You are now one of my fav smutty authors!
RikuxHeart chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Absolutely LOVED it. I can't wait to read that epilogue. Please update soon, I can't wait to find out if Sora's really going to be okay. And the Lemon was awesome. Just saying.
Ninja19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Awesome! it was truly sweet and fluff! love it! make the epilogue! please!