Reviews for Trick or Treason
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
OMG This is so cute and sweet, I mean Loki in fat dragon costume, he gave Tony a kiss and was sleepy :D And mother of Thor is mother nature, I did not see that coming!
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD. *takes off sunglasses* Yeah that's all I have to say. Except, poor Loki, having to deal with Tony for so many more Halloweens XD perfect :D
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Candy? *tosses up mounds of candy and dances in the candy rain* And the part where he threw the phone because it went to Clint? Hilarious!
Momorulz chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Phase 2! Yes!
Tricky-Loki chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Oh, Thanos, can't you just leave Loki's family alone? They're already happy! And what's phase two? Get ready, Loki & Frigga, Thor and everybody else!
Tricky-Loki chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Aww, Loki's so cute! And why can't you monsters leave him alone? Pumpkin skeletons, what?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
cute
Niki Spade chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Jesus, can you say creepy...,just watchin her though!
Suheyla chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
I was thinking at first that Atum and Jord were behind the kidnapping, but it was Thanos of course, he's so cruel and twisted...I laughed when Natasha said that Loki was abducted by halloween decorations! It could really only happen to him.

Loved reading this! :D I saw some pumpkin head on a stick or something in a yard the other night and was reminded of this!
Rivermoongoddessqueen chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
this is really good, i think im going to read your other story
Rivermoongoddessqueen chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
loki is so cute hope hes okay
Amy chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Wow. Way to pull together as a team. That was close for the boys. And who's this woman, Thor's real mother? That's an interesting twist.
Ugh. Thanos is like a cockroach. He keeps coming back.
Loved the bonding and stuff too, the ending felt warm and fuzzy and lulled us into a false sense of well-being. So well done. lol.
FullMetalBlunt chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Beautiful little Halloween side chapter. Fat Dragon Loki is adorable.
Tsukiau chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
sweet! happy horror day loki!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Awwww I bet Loki looks adorable in a dragon costume. I would totally give him lots of candy :) And the skeleton pumpkins were a nice touch.

Happy Halloween