Reviews for Deuces and Kings
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
This was brilliant and beautiful! :D
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Bwahahahahahaaaa! XD OMG that is one sure fire way of shutting someone up. XD Too CUTE!
Rio De Janeiro chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This was a great read, I love the way you wrote all the characters, especially lovesick Thorin and hipster foodie Bilbo. It just seems right.
iggle731 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was so amusing. I absolutely LOVED the relationship between Nori and Dwalin. So funny. And the first kiss that Nori and Bofur shared, I got butterflies. This was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Aaaawwwww :D I felt that the part where Bofur comes out with a hand full of hearts (or whatever that poker talk meant) was a bit forced but damn, everything else was perfect. Good work :)
The Dirty Daisy chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Type your review here...
SpazzJazz chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This story is beautiful
JuEl chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Oh. My. God. This was REALLY hot. Nori teasing Bofur, Bofur realizing he had feelings, Thorin and Bilbo being that annoyingly perfect couple, Dwalin making lewd comments about his relationship with Ori. This story had EVERYTHING. And the sex was hot. Oh my god was it hot. I'm gonna need a shower after that one! Bravo!
FallenDarkness666 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Okay, Im commenting before I finish reading mainly because I nearly died laughing when Dwalin basically made a that's what she said joke about Ori to Nori! Holy crap! Awesomeness xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm not usually one who reads slash (or reviews for that matter), but this was really good! Thoroughly enjoyed the story as a whole and everything was well done! I'll be keeping my eye out for more from you :)