Reviews for Craig Junior
VoluptuousThug chapter 8 . 7/31/2019
You got the characters spot on hahaa, loved this show! Surprised there's not many stories written for this show but yours is one of the good one.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
I really wanna see the update! There aren't that many drawn together fanfic's out there anymore. Please try to upload another chapter soon.
dcatpuppet chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
This is really good! Are you going to update it soon?

I have my own Drawn Together fanfiction up here if you want to check that out.
Glasses chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Impressive writing you made match the character language and behavior pretty well, and Xandir you are the best character in the whole show!
Glasses chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Thank you so much. I thought Drawn Together will have more stories, but I was wrong. I was so grateful that I like this story, and someone had the decently to write about the part where Xandir was pregnant and breastfeeding Craig's child.
Dire Kumori chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
I found this chapter adorable, mostly due to Ling-Ling's accent taking over, but also because of the bedroom scene. It's unexpected, but still nice to see this sweet side from the little socioopath.
Dire Kumori chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Pretty good thus far. You've done a good job with everybody's speech patterns and behavioral quirks. I have to say personally I like the image of Hero comforting Xandir. I hope to read more soon.
LightQueen1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I'm really interested in this story :) I agree that they are not that many fics in the archive and I wish there was more D: I actually can imagine this being a real episode! I can't wait for the next chapter!