Reviews for The Robot and the Sexy Greek Goddess
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Thanks for the good story, it who's fun to read.
niallmccfanfic chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I made the mistake of reading this on the tram home. Lots of weird looks directed at the man who laughed at loud at the contents of Carinas Halloween goodie bag. Who else could get that at 2 in the morning.

Niallmcc
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Bwahahah!

So hilarious and perfect. :D :D
Catrogue chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
You know, this should be a PSA for Halloween all around. 1) Like Carina, we should all look out for our friends during Halloween. 2) Always use protection, no matter how sweet the *treat*. 3) Never miss out on breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day.

She's wise beyond our years that redhead. I adore her, and you.

I can honestly say this is my favorite Halloween treat I've ever been given. I think I only went trick-or-treating once as pre-teen thanks to my sisters' influences and sneaking out at night to tag along with my neighbor. I think that means my soul has been lost since forever. Am I a robot?

Thank you kindly, amiga. I hope you get hug- attacked by a Sexy Jolly Rancher tomorrow. Happy Halloween!

PS: I may dream about a Halloween where Carina and Sarah get drunk and sneak into a Spirit Halloween warehouse and have a costume dress-up party a la Pretty Woman. Can you imagine? Hehehe.
resaw chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm glad you have friends for whom you like to write. This was a fun little vignette. I think you conveyed the characters' voices perfectly. Thanks.
Dernik chapter 1 . 10/30/2013