Reviews for All For One
Ms.Natalia Barton chapter 6 . 1/3
THISSSS was SOOOO WONDERFUUUUUL! I am quite certain that I could never possiblly achieve the desired words I would like to say. But I am sure of one thing. This was one magical journey. One heck of a ride! I love everything about it. The idea of all three of them as brothers... 10/10. Much love.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
It was amazing!
Naasade-Jurkadir-Mando-Dalase chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
You know how in Rogue Nation, human nature was Solomon Lane's greatest weapon? I feel like human nature is Phil's superpowerlike he's the anti-Lane. Does that make sense or am I just babbling at 3am again?
Kneoria chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
I love this what if scenario and the gemini protocol and the trouble with triplets. They are all great! Thank you!
Fencer13 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
This. Is. Awesome.
As is the rest of the series.
trouble5 chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
but reading about Johnny teasing would be great. add a lil' Deadpool and yay! funny all round. lol maybe Tony and Bucky helping out, more madness and fun. PLEASE! lol
crazylove1980 chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
I love the what if verse you had going on here! I do hope that you revisit it, I would love to read more!
bluesunVM chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Life is good, a new chapter about the triad of awesome! I absolutely love how you write Clint and his brothers.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Good chapter.
pheonixriv chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I can hardly wait for the next instalment of 'What If'. I love the bonds between the Coulson family and want to see what they do to Hunt!
whovian42 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Definitely awesome! (I know, you were being sarcastic and talking about something else, but wow, the word fits this chapter, too!)

iWhat are you thinking so hard about? I can hear your brain going in weird circles from over here,/i
I laughed. Out loud.

iIf Nick Fury was like their godfather/uncle, then Melinda May was their godmother/probable future stepmother. /i
Oh, please please please! I love the idea of MM and PC together...

I adore the way you write the triplets in this one. And Coulson, and all the rest, too.

PS - I'm not that keen on Ethan, either. Most of the time I want to smack him. LOL.
bluesunVM chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
It is so exciting to get another chapter! I absolutely love this universe and how you write Clint and the others. Very interested to see how the guys will "help" with the mission in Russia.
Drogna chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
More please. I love the triplets.
MnemeMemory chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
This is wonderful :) I like the dynamic between the brothers - it's really sweet, and dammit now I want more! The Avengers reactions to Ghost Protocol would be really, really interesting to read, if you do decide to write it! I love how pretty much everyone is insane in this series. Everyone.
TotallyLosingIt chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
OOOOH I'm excited about the idea of the triplets in Ghost Protocol. Exciting. Also you should know I cried when I found out Jasper was HYDRA and that's pretty much all your fault. So. :P