Reviews for Found
pinkperson chapter 3 . 8/19
Love the story so far. I can picture the characters really well. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Helena1414 chapter 24 . 7/6
Such a wonderful story. Simply brilliant. ;)
V4Vasha chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
Very well written, your characterization was spot-on. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading more from you.
silverhexes chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
So I've read this whole story and, besides being written perfectly (both with grammar, plot, and characterization), I love it so much that I like to believe it's what happens after both shows. I know I'm gonna be turning to this once I've re-watched BtVS and AtS. Thank you for sharing this amazing story.
MissDigikitty chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
Thank you for gifting us with the end of this story, it is a marvelous piece and I am thankful.
Roscommon chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Really enjoyed this. You are a very good writer. Great pace, character development, dialogue, and action scenes. Very nice story and resolution. Thank you for sharing this.
spuffy luvr chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
Wow. This was an incredible, amazing story. Welcome to the world of fanfiction, and to the Buffyverse. I hope you'll grace us with more stories! I'd like to invite you to post this to Elysian Fields, the Spuffy Archive. It would be a wonderful addition, and you'd find many new readers there. www dot dark-solace dot org

Since your profile suggests you are actively working to improve your writing skills, I'd be happy to share some concrit with you if you want it. Just PM me.

Now for the praise!

You've nailed the Buffyverse. The characterizations are fantastic. You kept their weaknesses and strengths, without bashing any characters (a huge turn-off for me). The dialogue is spot on, and had me grinning and nodding my head. The overall feeling was very *Buffy*. It's a beautiful thing.

The story has a very exciting, energetic pace. You kept the tension high, which is hard to do with prolonged battle scenes. You also gave us just the right amount of internal dialogue to let us know what each character was feeling, without dragging it out. I never felt the need to skim, something I often end up doing. The plot was tight, with enough foreshadowing to keep me interested, and different enough that it didn't feel like Buffy/Spike reunion story #54,832. The inter-character relationships were well done. The way you handled the sticky spots between characters was graceful and elegant. I enjoyed your level of descriptiveness; sufficient to give us a feel for it without being either too purple or too bare. Very nice. And, finally, the place you chose to end the story was satisfying - not too soon, and no dragging it out. The only loose end I'm curious about is Anya. My guess is that Cordelia will eventually help Xander find Anya.

Overall, you're an excellent writer, and I wish you luck with your original fiction.

Thanks for this lovely story. I look forward to reading more from you!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2014
THE STORY WAS AMAZING. WOULD LOVE TO READ ANYTHING MORE YOU HAVE ON BUFFYVERSE, CANT WAIT. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
STILL LOVIN IT. YOUR VERY GOOD AT THIS.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
im glad its not the end yet, love reading it. the shrimp reference is awesome :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
your dead on with the characters personalities. its been very entertaining so far. glad theres more to read.
ladypeyton1 chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
I loved everything about this story. Read it in a few hours. Couldn't put it down. Thank you for sharing!
whiters chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
Loved it! I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for taking the time and effort to take us on such an amazing ride.
Magnusrae chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Excellent! I'm so glad you decided to leave Spike a bit of his super-human qualities. That makes him a much better match for Buffy than if he had been merely human. Not that she wouldn't have taken him as such, but I think problems would have crept in over time. And so this is the end? Quite a nice story you told. I was happy with the characterization and the action as well as the romance; it was all very well balanced. And you even managed to make it a happy ending for all involved; very well done indeed!
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Really nice chapter, i cant put my finger on it, but this chapter felt really great while reading it.