Reviews for Always You
heartsandbows chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
Why does Caitlyn's speaking ability go down with every time she speaks?
rose372938 chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
"has she ever been kicked in the balls! no she hasent"

"no hanky panky until your 40"

lollllll tht letter tho
AliceCullen3 chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
LOVE IT!
HollowKitten128 chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Please, please, please write a sequel it's really good, and honestly I wanna know what happens after Draco shows Harry his hiding place
Hushhush16 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Holy fuck! Do you know how many goddamn times I cried and laughed?! Good job! (Not logged in)
countrylovinfangirl chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
please sequel! I love this story!
InkedBaby chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
This is so sweet. It has everything I hate in a story, lmfao, but I still ended up loving it for some reason. I hate a submissive Draco, I hate a Veela Harry, I hate a Gryffindor Draco, I don't like when there's little kids. Haha. At some points it was kind of weird how childish Draco ALWAYS was, when i read him I couldn't stop internally picturing an 8 year old, which made things weird, not a 15/16 year old. I know the trauma plays into that, but it seemed a little extreme. Like not I need a little therepy every so often, but like i need medication to help with this. I liked their dynamic though, especially how you explained the different types of submissive mates and then later used it for Draco's problems.
You could have played up to much more with the veela, though! This was more of like a magical bond instead of a creature bond, you never brought up anything about the veela, you could have played it up big time.
I loved Remus and Sirius, I always love those two, lol. i love that you made them fun.
I wish we got to see Draco's letter from Harry's parents, and I wish we got to see more to Harry as well. Also, it doesn't really make sense that they were writing to him, though. Like, they were expecting to die or something, but you'd think they would be fighting to live? I don't know.
Um, I thought 55 days was a little extreme, especially including all the abuse. I was a tad shocked, and extremely horrified. Harry didn't really seem to do as much as he could have, either. I don't know.
I usually love Sev/Lily, but I loved your twist for this story. It really seemed to cement the boys connection and bring everything together, it also made Narcissa look way better for not actually loving that asshole. Lol
So I loved this, nice job.
Really chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
The stories ok, but no one would ever perform an unforgivable in a classroom, especially on a student (especially Potter) with or with out their concent, regardless they were teaching a class on the unforgivables. Like when Moody did so in Goblet of Fire, it was highly disapproved amd unethical. The fact that Sirius used it is illegal. The story is going great, but that bit is a bit silly and unneeded.
animelvr23 chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
This is a really nice story, I really enjoyed reading it!
ja ne!
animelvr23 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Aww that entire chapter was so sweet! I'm loving ja ne!
SherWatsonLocked chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Great story! :)
I think a sequal would be great, theres a lot you can do with it, like you could pick it up years later, marriage, kids. As for drama, lucius could break out of prison or you can have a different villan who is after harry this time? Just some ideas :)
sweetandspice chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Oh my goodness so good loved it.
nieka1995901 chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Bravo! Bravo! Jolly good story it is! Had me in tears at times it did! Very moving I would say! Keep up the bloody good work!
Yvonne Park chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
This was a very interesting story. I enjoyed how unique it was. Good job! :)

-Yvonne
Gleas chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
I'm glad Draco's back and gets a happily ever after!