Reviews for The Red Witch
SincereDeceit chapter 27 . 8/13/2017
Glad you're back. That was a good chapter. I wonder how Faith will deal with Willow being a Mom now.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2017
Great update, I love this story so much and glad to see it continuing. I love the Willow/Faith relationship, I always thought they would be a great pairing because of how similar yet different they are. Both need redemption for things they have done, and always thought they would help each other find that redemption together. Don't get me wrong I loved Tara, but she was always to nice and good and I always felt Willow needed someone who could stand up to her and fight back when she was on the edge and also for Willow to know when to pull someone back from the edge as well. So I hope you keep the Willow/Faith relationship and let it get stronger.
Ltlconf chapter 27 . 8/12/2017
Yay! It's ALIIIIVE!

Sweet chapter. Gotta have them bright spots ya know. Can't stand too much angst and all.
Amarice. Hmmm, nice name too.

The Cracker!
Mollie chapter 26 . 3/6/2017
Hey there I really love the concept of your story it's thought out and it has a lot of depth to it, however the ideas don't exactly flow together it's kind of jerky making the story hard to fallow. the character development is dampened by The Jerky flow of the story and the characters are flat instead of wholesome. however it is a very intriguing story and I very much enjoyed reading it.
Furionknight chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
I look forward to more :)
The Silent Scream chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
Haha the thought of Faith in these pyjamas xD but awww poor Willow... :(
SocietiesMisFitWriter chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Hey darling, I am glad to hear thinggs are looking up, and your writing again, not for us but for yourself. Writing is important and I wish I could get back to it. You don't beed to apologise. We get it, and can wait as long as it takes. Im here if you ever need to vent lol. This was a very good chapter and I am excited for more but keep it at your own pace. No matter what your readers are just happy to hear from you.
The Silent Scream chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
Willow just can't get a break, can she :(
And CCs hair! nooo...
(I'm terribly vain about my hair. I'd cry for days, should this happen to real me XD)
SincereDeceit chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
Poor Sidonie. I'm happy that Willow understands that there isn't just one path to follow and that she can still end up happy. Also I'm glad Willow was honest with Tara. Amazing update.
The Silent Scream chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
So much heartbreak and sadness *deep siiiiiigh* I hope you'll let all the girls have better times soon! XD
And yaay my present XD
SincereDeceit chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
Well...damn. That tugged at the heart strings. I feel bad for Willow but now she knows that actions have consequences. She might not end up living the life she was suppose to but that's not to say that the path her life is now heading in won't end up just as joyous as the one lost. Great chapter.
KatsukiC chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
So is this not a Tara/Willow story? Cause I'm not a big fan of Willow/Faith. Or are they somehow going to overcome this? Looking forward to more.
The Silent Scream chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
I feel so bad for Willow, poor her! And you say I am evil and cruel :P
SincereDeceit chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
I am loving this story. I'm loving the Faith/Willow chemistry even more. I'm sure Faith wouldn't mind a head injury if Willow is going to heal it.
The Silent Scream chapter 21 . 2/5/2015
Oooh cliffhanger... can't wait to see how this continues :D and I lol'ed at Xander being all freaking out at the thought of fatherhood, and Spike tapping his nose XD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »