Reviews for a scary thought a wanted love
Kuroimori chapter 6 . 3/10/2020
I'm just very slightly confused by the tentacles suddenly appearing but I'm also much more curious
Joey chapter 6 . 10/7/2018
Wow that's a interesting chapter
scifijoe chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Good Grief, what happened here? Did your computer vomit? Spell Check turned off? An two year old get a hold of this story? This mess is almost unreadable. If the next chapter is like this, I will stop reading this disaster.
scifijoe chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
hi, finnly? What? Both Kim and Shego fishes now?

Sorry, could not help it.
jim89 chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
okay, I'm not sure that the right story anymore, I feel the sudden change in the event that walked in the wrong chapter or something.

So Kim and she go get emotionally together finally. And going straight to the physical together and then Kim mentioned some weird fetish. As shego have some kind of hentai monster abilities with tentacles and vines thing.

at this point I have no idea where you're going with this other than the obvious, that's a given. But any after that
what's, Kim's job, education, career path how she would fit into a life and as Kim's mother, already know that. Kim is interested in such things.

Top of that you keep mentioning the breakable Ron what was the reason for the breakup?

I guess we have no questions all questions same time
from the back whatever the program is next chapter

jim89 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Kim finally admits it and then goes in hiding for three weeks

And then shego and talks to Betty,m and then you said you're only saying about how she felt about you now
I've known that for like forever. Kim must be the Queen of clueless.

I guess Danny Phantom have to do with this title, as the clueless one

But all comes out the same thing she has to talk shego

jim89 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
first thing first part with Kimmy's dream. And that's not obvious to everyone

As for the second part Kim coming down for breakfast and going straight copping a feel that the classic
if Kim doesn't know which way she feels about shego yet. I think the body subconsciously. One hell of a lot of pointers.

I'm just surprised it was no audience in her antics

jim89 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
interesting observation, Kim's mom might've always known, not surprising

if shego was Ms. go. Does that mean shego was married. That's interesting question as well

within her preferred title for that particular cover identity

jim89 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
well that was definitely a bold approach but I give mad props to shego
sometimes the direct approach and just being brutally honest and putting it out there is so much easier

Now however, both of them deal with that

jim89 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
well I can see. Kim has some guilt right off the bat, after seeing shego working for GJ and she's going through the ringer

question is whether they say next to each other

whateves chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
The chapters r way to short plz make them a lil bit longer plz and thx
Jay aka Jordan chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Kim...
Jay aka Jordan chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Lollll
Jay aka Jordan chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
She should say it with her plasma after accidentally referencing it
Jay aka Jordan chapter 1 . 10/30/2013