Reviews for Falls the Shadow
mek89 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I LOVED this! It's well put together, and it's the exact kind of star wars story I was looking for! You're a really good writer! I'll check out more of your stories!
QueenNaberrie chapter 16 . 8/30/2006
I really enjoyed this. The love between Padme and Anakin is so wonderfully written here. Moving onto the sequel...can't wait.

QN :)
orliNkeira chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
great start! keep it up! do write more!
Haydenfan89 chapter 16 . 11/20/2005
great story
texasgrrl chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
this is amazing my first star wars fic to read and im glad it was this is really really good great job
ClayAikenLover chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
aw so cute. i like this. it's sweet! good
ClayAikenLover chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
oh that's so sad. poor ani, i understand now. ur very good. and this follows the story line. i mean, that could have really happened. cool good job!
ClayAikenLover chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
oh. it's sad, and i'm very confused! good though. still confused
ClayAikenLover chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
oh this is cool. but wat's wrong with anakin? and wat was the thing with self-indulgence...i mean OH! never mine. just caught that. ok good chappie. cool story so far. sweet anakin and padme- ness.
Kazzy chapter 16 . 10/24/2002
Once again, honey, you've given us a fantastic story, that I've really enjoyed reading. I like that you stay true to the characters. Many people when they write try to twist the characters into something unnatural (for the record I love AU, but only if it's plausible). What you write is easy and enjoyable to read. I hope you continue to give us the pleasure of your work.
To lazy to sign in chapter 16 . 10/23/2002
Thank you so much for writing this story! It was amazing, and I really liked the ending! You are a beautiful writer, and I really hope to read more from you in the future! Thanks again, and awesome job!
Nielawen chapter 16 . 10/23/2002
Hahahahaha great story! Beautiful ending... NO SAD ENDING! Hehehe... unless I'm blonder than I appear... No n/m I'm convinced that was a great ending and that's that! :)

I can't wait to read more of your work! Everything in your writing flows so smoothly and is so great to read! Good work!
rinabina chapter 16 . 10/23/2002
that was lovely. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, thanks for such a lvoely story...or actually stories. they are all so beautiful and well written. i look forward to reading a lot more from you.

p.s. what did ani miss at the end? i'm curious now.
Darth Breezy chapter 16 . 10/23/2002
I clipped the review here because it gave away the ending so soon after posting... *wink*

The ORIGINAL author of said same review wanted to say that the did not think that I covered Anakin's recovery thorougly enough and, like Padme' thought it was a little too easy, that Anakin could have had a breakdown later for a good plot twist. Fair enough, my PERSONAL take on this when I wrote it was that we all know that eventually, Anakin suffers the ultimate breakdown, BUT as in the Tuskin Raider incident, Padme' has chosen to turn a blind eye to it, thinking that love alone will cure what ails her husband.

Just My take... thanks for taking the time to review but please let the uninitiated find out for themselves the little extra that might be hidden in here!

Regards,

DB
pokey chapter 14 . 10/23/2002
Wonderful story, and thanks for the email. Now that I'm in colleage I don't get to check stories as much and email updates help alot. I love how you have them just spending time together, very sweet.