Reviews for The Shed
mel-kung chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Sweet! Loved it! :3
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I can't believe it took me this long to review this! Wonderful shot! I loved it. Both Cute and super hot!

Your stories never disappoint, crammit!
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ohh thaat waas fuuunn! Jaja the kids innocence!

FraGar!
Xoxoxo
ishiheard2day chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Awwww! The fluffy cuteness of this story is enough to make me want more, but when you add in the smut... Well, let's just say I definitely want more! Great job :)
Chuckleshan chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Well that was hot, it would certainly make me forget I was scared! Very great contribution.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love your writing. Seriously. A. You've got a perfect mix of smut and fluff and just ugh. Please keep writing Brittana, there isn't much good fluff out there anymore. Thanks for sharing :)
jellymankelly chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Dude. See? You totally win at combining smut and fluff. Four for you, crammit. You go, crammit.
Uvaack chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wonderful! Just what my Brittana heart needed. I love how some of you wonderful authors really nail canon Brittana so much better than those useless writers. OFC San is terrified of the haunted house & OFC Britt finds a way to have sexy times in said haunted house! Just fantastic. And yes, Britt will always protect San and vice versa cause they are SOULMATES AND PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. Great story:)
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh my god. The cute. The fluff. The smut. I can't! Perfect story was perfect! Oh my goooodddd.
It was funny, it was sweet, it was hot. It was everything I dreamed it would be. Thank you, thank you, thank you for finishing this. :')

Great story, bb!
M206 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Hot! Thanks!:)

Funny: "You know, to protect them."
LoneGambit chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Gosh I love your stories! The FEELS man the FEELS. Just tugging on my Brittana heartstrings. Your description of the Haunted House was extremely accurate, I definitely could picture that (and I'm not saying that I was a little scared or anything...) The interaction between Brittany and Santana leading up to their entrance into the house was absolutely adorable. Brittany teasing Santana about being scared, perfect. "Maybe we should just walk through the haunted house with my hands on your boobs. You know, to protect them?" That's a solid line right there.

And then they get into the actual sexy times and holy hell just UNF that was HOT. Just ASLKHKSHFJKASH, I'm going to go climb in the walk in freezer now and cool off a little. Your sexy times are always incredible and your stories are always amazing!

Also, the ending...Brittana FEELS again, but I love it!