Reviews for Deception

S. Ravenclaw
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
good story :)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
I am in no way a fan of Ginny but I just can't believe that Ginny would go that far as to planning Harry's death and taking everything from him. I dislike her so much. She never deserved Harry. I love that you bashed her so much. I always love Ginny and Ron bashing. I was hoping for some drarry where they were making out or something like that. But this was good, different but good.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
For future reference 'you're' is short for you are. This is a great story, except for the Harry/Ginny bit, despise them together with a passion.
Gleas chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
I almost didn't read this cuz of Ginny/Harry pairing (hate that pairing sooooo much!) but I'm glad I did! Best Ginny bashing story ever! 3
Laurenmk20 chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
What about Teddy? Your stories, while often good in plot, always seem to leave lose ends not tied up. I wanted to see his reaction to harry being alive (since he was seen crying at the funeral)
emthereble chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
loved the plot!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
Love it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
loved this story very much. please write a sequel to this story about harry and draco and about what the weasleys are thinking and doing especially the parents thank you
LWJ2 chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
I'm not generally one for Harry/Draco, but you've done an excellent job here; this was a very enjoyable story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Jamie Theobald chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
that was a good story!
Jamie Theobald chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
uh oh whats Hermione going to ask?
Jamie Theobald chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
good im glad ginny was justly punished!
Jamie Theobald chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
why do i get the feeling the elder weasleys approve (or were in on the murder attempt?)