Reviews for Across The Alternate
Princesa Alisakura chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I wish we could have seen howJesse reacted when the dip was being sprayed towards him and Rhoda. But I still enjoyed it. Heck I even read this five times already.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
This story is wonderful! I would love it if you wrote more. It's an excellent dynamic!
suntan140 chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
can you make a story of this please
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
A good one
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
I've enjoyed this story silently this far, but Rhonda's reaction to alcohol and her letting-you-go letter are so perfect. I loved her speech of leaving him, and leaving him the house, the car, and presumably just about everything. Rhonda is absolutely adorable.
Lilly chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
I love this chapter! Especially when I bought Roger Rabbit music from the store... XD Good work on the whole story, and I really fell in love with this Rhoda chapter!
Reshi chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
I loved this chapter especially... DOOMIE! XD CX. I would DESPARATELY want to read the battle between Doomie and Edna pwease? P-p-p-please? C:
AutobotBabe chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Awesome. I loved it. My favorite part was when we got to get into Rhoda and Jesse's relationship. It was well written, and very cool. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
Love Beccalovesbumblebee
Lady Shadow92 chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
awesome story I loved it
AnonymousZGirl chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Awesome I loved all of it :D
and Rhoda kicking those goons butts was Awesome :D
and all so I hope you have a nice break from writing and you'll keep making great stories still :)
Please Keep up the Awesome Job on your stories and again this Chapter was Awesome :D
AutobotBabe chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Personally I loved this.
Lady Shadow92 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
that was brilliant i do see rhoda like that and very good job summarizing the alternate way of the movie i had to cover my mouth so my laughs wouldn't be heard. it was awesome
AnonymousZGirl chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Awesome Chapter :D
and it would be interesting if The Weaselettes had to go to the Hospital to recover from splitting there sides from laughter and after they recover they end up working with Edna in future toon cases and she could act as there Guardian to make sure they don't try anything funny and go back to there old ways of working when they were working for the Judge.
I can't help but think they could be like Smartette, Greasetta, Psychoette, Wheezetta and Stupidette because of them being Called Weaselettes.
and most of them would have 'ette' in there name while most of them would have 'etta'
I found it funny what they were saying while Rhoda was giving Jesse.
I wonder because there Male Counterparts died in there dimension they would be immune from popping out of existence and would most likely if they end up in Roger's Dimension there bodies would most likely become both negative and positive and they could possibly be able to travel to and from there dimension and Roger's Dimension.
for some odd reason I can picture Psychoette treating Herman like a baby and cooing at him and if he yells at her she would most like say that he is just being cranky and needs a nap XD
and if the Male Toon Patrol of Roger's Dimension some how came back like the same way that Judge Doom was brought back like that info I read about him and would that mean the Dipped Smarty would be brought back as well?
and with both of the Male Toon Patrol and the Weaselettes together in one Dimension would that make a energy that would create a energy that would make it safe for both beings from different dimensions to visit freely with out worrying about being a erased?
and making it possible for two counterparts to be in the same dimension at the same time and if so the Mad Doctor might try to send both Weasels and Weaselettes to the other Dimension to make it so for both dimensions?
I Hope that Roger and Rhoda make it back to there own Dimensions in time O_O
and for some odd reason I can picture the Mad Doctor making the Toon Patrol act as his lab assistants and I can't help but picture Psycho enjoying testing the things that Mad Doctor Makes XD
any way Please Keep up the Awesome Job and This Chapter was Great and I Can't wait to read what happens next and I hope Roger and Rhoda make it back home okay
AutobotBabe chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I love this. And I hope Roger and Rhoda get back where they belong
AnonymousZGirl chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Awesome Chapter and I'm guessing Herman finds Rhoda attractive but then remembers she is another version of Roger and that most likely is one of the reasons he feels the way he does XD
Your Should do a Counterpart of The Who Framed Roger Rabbit Movie.

Only it be like Who Framed Rhoda Rabbit
and wouldn't that mean they be a Female counter part of Eddie? like a Edna and her sister could of been Terry
and there last names instead of being Valiant there last names could of been Valentine.
and together they were Valentine & Valentine
and would Judge Doom's Female Counterpart be called Lady Judge Doom? or called Doomie that would make sense her being called Judge Doomie.
and all so The Female versions of Toon Patrol could of not died laughing or got dipped in Smarty's case I mean Edna could just knock them out and put them in a bag and throws them out of the window and they could of crash outside some where and Edna could deal with them later and then could start to fight Doomie and it could go the same way as the other universe and it turns out Doomie is a Toon too and she killed Edna's sister Terry.
any way I hope you like that idea and Please keep up the awesome job on this story :D