Reviews for Brothers
elanga.blake chapter 13 . 4/11
just found the fic and i really love it. i was saddened to see that it has been abandoned. i would really love to see where it ended.
Catalina H chapter 13 . 3/11
So I'd actually started reading this a couple times before, but just now finished the whole thing. I think the boys act older than their ages, but then again it's been a while since I've been around kids that age, and this is fiction so we can do what we want right? Lol. But I like the story. Imagining Gibbs with these two little boys is an amazing image. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I hope you haven't abandoned it. I'd love to see it finished someday.
amariecoughlan chapter 13 . 2/27
Please update this story as I am really enjoying it. I hope they find Ben and Gibbs get to adopt them
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
I love this story! Please update soon.
tammy henson chapter 13 . 10/2/2015
please update soon
Tbookworm chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Thank you for sharing your work. I am usually not a fan of AU stories and often do not even start them, but this one caught my attention and I am glad that I decided to give it a chance. Your story is great so far. I absolutely love little Tony and little Timmy. I think it is adorable that they decided they would live with Gibbs. I can not wait to see where you take the story. I eagerly look forward to the next update.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
Hi
This is quite a different story than I expected and I am enjoying it very much. Hopefully if Ben finds the boys Gibbs is there to make sure they're not hurt and also that they get to stay with Gibbs. It would make an interesting series to see Gibbs the father wrestling with growing boys and NICS.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
I love it please up date soon.I also think Ben will find them first
Rozeboom chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
This is a really great story. I just found it and read it all in one go. But now I really hope you finish it and soon!
angelscatie chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Great two chapters. Keep up the great work and update soon please.
NCIS fan chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
I don't know - I think Ben'll find them at the hospital - right at the same time Gibbs finds Ben!

Mike and Fornell are right - Gibbs will be the last one to get a clue.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Psyche53 chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
I think they should find Ben before he can terrorize the boys anymore-maybe as he enters the hospital or nears their room, but the boys shouldn't have to face him again. Poor babies, they'll be so much happier with Gibbs. Or Gib.
Marine101 chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Awesome!
reader82 chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Yeah, he boys know that they're meant to be with Gibbs before he does. This is amazing. I somehow wish, they'd find Ben before he can get to the boys. But maybe Gibbs "needs" the situation with Ben escalating to realize he just found his family.
OzNCISLover chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Of course the boys want to stay with Gibbs, they're all already in to deep with each other. Hope they find Ben before he gets to the boys!