Reviews for Brothers
JackFrost23 chapter 11 . 3/18
Update please and soon
mandy153 chapter 11 . 3/15
brilliant beautiful story please please continue soon
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 11 . 2/16
A very enjoyable read thus far. I'm hoping that, if you're not swamped with school, work, and life in general, you'll find the time and the muse to work some more on this story. I'd like to see Ben taken care of, and the boys get a good home. I like how you've characterized Tony and Tim in this, and the inclusion of Fornell is a very nice touch as well.
athea781 chapter 11 . 2/6
* Oh what a good story. It's 5:30 am & I just finished chapter 11. Not being able to sleep last night, I was skimming through Fan Fic & found your story. I couldn't stop reading it. I didn't want it to end.
* I've read a few "Papa Gibbs" stories but this one in so realistic. The dialogue between Timmy & Tony in precious. It's so sad what they've gone through in their short lives. I love the fact that you have them so close & protective of each other. And now to think that Timmy actually witnessed the Corporal's murder... I shudder to think about the consequences for the boys.
* This story is really good. I hope that you intend on finishing it. It needs to be told, it deserves an ending. Too many writers here start some excellent stories but never finish them. It's a shame really, to waste a good story by not completing it.
* Thank-you for sharing your story with us. I'm looking forward to future updates... hopefully soon.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 11 . 1/8
This story is just so cute! You must keep going :)
c'est quant la suite et tu continue la fic
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
please update this story! its so cute and so good! i just wanna keep reading!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Love this story. Have reread this tale a couple of times and keep checking if there is an update. I know and understand that real life can and is crazy at times but hope that you can find time to write another chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
Great Story, can't wait for an update
JollyDayDreamer2409 chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
I've read this story five times now and I still can't get over how adorable Tim and Tony are! Please update again soon?!
Cokeheller chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I really love this story and want to read what happens next.
reader82 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Aww, that one was so cute. Little TImmy is so smart already. Him bonding with Gibbs was great. I hope, Gibbs will realize soon that those two are bound to be his boys.
Jerry K chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
This story is written with exquisite sensitivity. I don't know how you do it, but you make your charac-ters likable, even lovable, e.g. Mike, Tobias, the doctors and nurses. Thanks!
mmsolargirl chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Awe little Timmy and Tony are so cute!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 6/5/2014