Reviews for Euphoria
guest chapter 1 . 7/1
An other good story
forcedapathy chapter 1 . 6/5
This is really good and funny, however, drinking alcohol is actually perfectly legal at home at pretty much any age, therefore, 'underage drinking' technically isn't a thing in this story.
Though, I did enjoy how you wrote their states of inebriation, it was very realistic and entertaining.
Fun story! Well written and plays on the dynamic of those three really well.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/3
This is really cute. And I agree about writers who portray alcohol as a massive personality changer. I think I have officially dated myself though haha. Good story.
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
they are dead the three musketeers
i love them together
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Amazingly sweet! :D
MovingBox chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hm..the age of 18, or even 16 is the drinking limit in some places. Such as where I live
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was actually adorable. I am slightly curious about how Starfire and Robin would handle their alcohol though… oh well.

And I liked how you made a point about lowered inhibitions. I don't know why people think that alcohol changes who you are because that's not how it works. You kept them very well in character!
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I’m pretty sure the under 21 rule wouldn’t apply to superheroes. I dunno, just a thought. Good story, all of them are realistically drunk in proportion to the amount of alcohol consumed (Unlike those terrible fic where they take two shots and don’t remember anything in the morning. Drives me Crazy)
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
LOL
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I likee it adorable robin will be so pissed
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
i would think that having gotten drunk you would know how to write about being drunk. so from what i can tell this premise was executed pretty well.

liked the dialogue in this story.
honkycabbit chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was a fun story.

I've been drunk a few times before because I rarely drink and I hardly have any alcohol tolerance. You captured Beast Boy so well at being inebriated. Yup, been down that road before. Thanks for the laughs!
Anna chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Great one-shot! I totally agree with your author's note.
Atheau chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I missed you. Did you know that? because it's true. Welcome Back!

This one was awesome. The friendshippy feels are just smothering me here, and I love it!

I will admit to having no clue what the effects of drunkeness are, because I don't drink by choice, but I feel like they're totally acting within reasonable boundaries.