Reviews for Cute Girls With Guns
Mmjohns chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
It is rare that I find a story that I can't stop reading, but that is what has happened here. I find myself disappointed that the story had to end here and wishing that it did not. The author manages to draw in the reader and involve them in the story wrapping it around them like a warm blanket allowing the emotion to encapsulate the reader. Very rarely does this happen and yet this writer does it so naturally and to such a degree that I rarely see. As such I must simply say amazing I rarely use that word but in his case it is the only one that does justice to the story
Guest chapter 22 . 5/13/2015
good story I enjoyed it
ClaudiaRain chapter 22 . 3/7/2015
So it's 3 am and I think, "This story premise sounds interesting, I'll start chapter 1 and go to bed." Cut to me at 6 am, somewhere around chapter 19, and realizing the mistake I'd made.

You can probably guess by the circumstances - I totally loved this story, it was so much fun. I think it really helped me recover after Terrors of the Night. (You kind of owed me, I think!) But seriously, I like how it started as a couple episode tags (esp. their moment in 5x05) and then you were able to expand it into this entire universe where so much happened as their relationship developed. I love the pretend relationship scheme, it's such a fun way to find real feelings and you explored it well, even though it's not easy with these characters, Callen in particular.

You had a great mixture of angst/drama/fun/love, with a fair amount of suspense. In particular, their Florida vacation really surprised me, and I love that Nell was the one who was able to go crazy and basically save the day. She's a strong character and though she sometimes needs saving, she's equally as likely to jump in and save anyone else who needs it. And there were plenty of deep moments in here, insights into their characters I had never thought about and you threw them in so casually as if it's just the way things are, because it IS just the way things are. I love that.

I'm only left curious about the others' reactions to the two of them. I know we got some of that at the cook-out, but it'd be fun to see their reactions to a real relationship and not just a pretend one. Yup, that's me selfishly asking for more! You should consider it, you know, in between the dozen other stories you're working on...in any event, fantastic story, thanks for writing & sharing! It was definitely worth the missing sleep.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
this is amazing! u need to write more of nallen!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
they r moving in! this is sooo perfect!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
oh shit! i want it now!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
these two are glorious together!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
awwwwww! that was surprisingly hot!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
whoah! i am super glad they r safe!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
damn! i just finished 5x14, there is a nallen moment! and nell is kickass!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
he has hetty's blessings :-)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 13 . 1/2/2015
wtf?!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
i am kinda worried that elise might go over board and be criminal minds stalker-y
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
creepy!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
awwwwww! poor nell! at least g is there for her