Reviews for Harry Potter, the Geek
yochan123 chapter 23 . 4/25
can hermione just give it a fucking break. she's as annoying as ginny, and I'm a female. like quit that overly feminist bs
no warning chapter 11 . 3/20
Wow, so you are into torture. Freak.
Majerus chapter 23 . 3/7
I finished with a smile, shaking my head and genuinely glad I spent the time exploring your imagination. Speaking of which, thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!
Majerus chapter 22 . 3/7
Epic WIN!
Majerus chapter 21 . 3/7
Ok, That Was Freaking COOL~!~
Majerus chapter 20 . 3/7
He needs to take up smoking cigars.
Majerus chapter 19 . 3/7
Not seeing the endgame, but hope springs or somesuch.
Majerus chapter 18 . 3/7
oops, last chapter:
"
I don't know if you were the one who hired him, but doing that wasn't kindness – it was a trap.
"
Also, the grown arsed adult was able to quit and move on with his life but stayed so he could terrorize children. This is not a victim, this is a predator.

now:
"
which would ruin my chances in the upcoming elections...
"
And here we see the clearest way to tell who is a politician: they spend all their time trying to get elected and from then on all they care about is getting either re-elected or elected to a bigger, shinier position.

Welp, he's got his 'war-powers-act' signed but, baring a MoaB strike, what's he gonna do with it?
Majerus chapter 17 . 3/7
*sigh* Get back to your little blonde hottie and stop calling her your sister, pervert!
Majerus chapter 16 . 3/7
Excellent tactical plan, the only flaw I see is that a mole could report his presence is still in the castle, though that seems unlikely unless directly asked, which is also fairly unlikely.
Majerus chapter 15 . 3/7
"
"I drew the short straw, and I think George cheated; good on him.
*grins* Yep, that's Twin Logic :D

Sadly, though I love the girl dearly, Hermione cannot extrapolate data from 'unreliable data'. It's either first-hand experience or the voice of the almighty authority, regardless of how many times that has shown itself to be anything from a lying mind-fucker to effectively an entirely corrupt government. *sad sigh*
Majerus chapter 14 . 3/7
So, Dobby dropping bombs all over malfoi manor, yes?

Wait, that wouldn't need polyjuice... distraction? hrmmm... frame the toad!
Majerus chapter 13 . 3/7
Hehehe.

But, why imouto?
Majerus chapter 12 . 3/7
a boy shall open
Majerus chapter 11 . 3/7
Hmmm, we seem to be approaching a plot!
Plotting is all well and good, but will it blend?