Reviews for Harry Potter, the Geek
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 18 . 3/29
Nice steady balance and outflow of Harry's cynical sarcasm & snark, sharp & steady level without OTP crossing the line.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 7 . 3/27
And we go off humor adventure rails, a bit into parody or crack.

"... against the law to make any modifications to your broomstick, you know." Harry was outraged. "Seriously? But it's my broomstick! It cost like four hundred galleons...
"Well, it's yours to use, but not to modify, tinker with, alter, or make copies of, if I remember the wording correctly. All of this should have been covered in the sales agreement you signed."

Harry groaned. "I guess greedy corporations are the same everywhere."

Possibly helping the cause, you might add to author notes, keywords to search, for the right to repair movement.
Remember folks, I think paraphrasing a Palast book many years ago, "...USA...the best government money can buy".
If you can't "donate" millions to bribe the senate, house, and W.H. wealthy corrupt whores. You can lobby in mass, by bitching to the whores.

Besides the massive ripoff (like $100's or, or $1000*, or a "throw away, not repairable*" BS (eg. *Particularly not rare for Apple). Just the environment cost, of too disposable & not recycled e-Waste is obscene. Not repairing accelerates that waste stream.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 3 . 3/27
Hmmm.

Could have tried bluffing needed TWO memories displayed, and after ruckus subsides from dementor memory displayed, the second one displayed is of the graveyard resurrection.

Though guess you might not want so many plot chess pieces taken off the story board so soon.
Luiniliel chapter 23 . 3/17
this was hilarious. great job
eneath chapter 23 . 3/17
this was hilarious, omfg
yoto chapter 23 . 3/17
bon chapitre
Vercalos chapter 8 . 1/12
That was painful to read.
Denis chapter 23 . 1/11
Okay, this was an interesting and funny story. Read it in half a day.
LoveNCIS chapter 23 . 12/29/2020
Awesome story
BrentNewland chapter 23 . 12/10/2020
I can't believe I've never encountered this story before. Absolutely incredible.
Khatix chapter 11 . 12/7/2020
Harry should of killed both Umbridge and Filch.
Dark Phantom chapter 19 . 11/12/2020
Dost thou even hoist.
lyguys chapter 8 . 11/3/2020
no bt seriously people feel like thats who they r u shouldnt make fn of them by making it sound stupif. sorry but ugh
Jazzielady76 chapter 9 . 10/2/2020