Reviews for Harry Potter, the Geek
anonymoose14 chapter 9 . 5/31
laughed so hard, i choked
null1024 chapter 22 . 5/29
Well, I laughed.

I'm eternally disappointed that Harry didn't use Raising Heart to hit Voldemort with a Starlight Breaker though, even though I guess I understand why he didn't.
Would have been perfect, though.
Harry muttered something under his breath. Tonks didn't quite catch it, but she thought she heard something about establishing dominance. Weird.

Oh my fucking Christ I lost it. Well done.
crocket chapter 23 . 5/23
brill
tylermech66 chapter 23 . 5/22
this story was awesome man, it seems like you could make a short sequel out of this even (hint hint)
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 5/22
he should have just shouted them down, then ignored any more exclamations from them.
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 5/18
Totally Awesome! Well done. I just had to keep reading, so thanks for writing such a riveting story.
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 5/16
Gotta love them user agreements. I really think that if the issue ever comes up people should pass a law to shorten them because you never know what the hell you sign. But I guess even if it was only 5 pages people still wouldn't them.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 23 . 5/16
mmmmm hahaha cool
Ranglar chapter 23 . 5/5
This story is amazing.
Ranglar chapter 22 . 5/5
Yep, balefire certainly would do the trick... Nice.
Ranglar chapter 20 . 5/4
The accio shouldn't have worked on Harry's cloak. It failed in the seventh book because it's a Deathly Hallow.
Nadoxx chapter 23 . 5/4
One of the best and lulziest stories I have read!
Ranglar chapter 7 . 5/4
Oh my god that over 9000 joke... I'm dying of laughter
namingsucks chapter 23 . 5/3
I feel like I've just been trolled this entire time. What the fuck did I just read...