Reviews for Harry Potter, the Geek
terrapurus chapter 8 . 11/9
An utterly glorious chapter. Fell of my chair laughing my ass off.
Satisfied chapter 23 . 10/28
Loved this!
Read the whole thing in one sitting!
When Harry cast Balefire, I laughed so hard!
Great work!
kase519 chapter 23 . 10/13
Definitely fun!
chaoswizard chapter 23 . 10/11
This is a good story keep more like this coming
bearblue chapter 23 . 10/9
I really had fun reading this story. Thank you for sharing it!
tanzar81 chapter 23 . 9/26
When you have that many crossover's even if they are small. You are going to find things you dont like. And I say crossover because you let him use and make up powers.

But as a whole I enjoyed it greatly.

The chess match should be put separate as a one shot. It was one of the single best things I have ever read in a fan fic. It reminded me of The Naked Quittage Match.
tanzar81 chapter 13 . 9/26
The poor poor house Elves that had laundry duty that week.
tanzar81 chapter 8 . 9/26
You are likely to be assassinated by they who will not be named. Hide well young Padawon.
tanzar81 chapter 7 . 9/26
I had to stop reading for a minute and just look away. Ill let you figure out what part got that reaction.
SynDeath chapter 1 . 9/21
As a modern setting, this was a clever use of internet culture. Harry as an assholr gamer, internet-addict is very believable, he's a 15 year old! Who isn't an ass at that age!

But oh man! THE MISSED OPPORTUNITY! If you had kept the timeline, the late 90's internet environment you could've subjected Harry. You did mention WoW, but for FPS imagine Doom, Quake if you wanted to stretch it.
Maybe show how the internet in the 90's worked, slow, but ever changing, with less security. The Anarchist's Cookbook, geocities, shady chatrooms, haking, AOL, Netscape, Pokemon!
With just a little bit of research, we could've had it aaaaall.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 23 . 9/21
lol great and funny

S. Ravenclaw
VivyPotter chapter 4 . 9/8
I'm sorry but I really can't read any further than this. Harry has so far been misogynistic, an asshole, and strangely obsessed with 'fapping'. And the use of the word f... is the last straw. I was hoping it would get better, but I can't read a story which perpetuates that gay is synonymous with being lesser or an insult, no matter how 'funny' Harry was being. 'Geek'? More like 'Gaming Asshole'.

I wish you all the best, but I'm done with this story :)
pawnstorm chapter 19 . 9/7
Oh my this chapter was hilarious! My lungs are hurting even. I read a diverse types of stuffs but laugh is really the best medicine after a tiring day.
This idea was great, getting to this part was torture through the story descending into stupidity, I refuse to read more of this crap
pawnstorm chapter 9 . 8/30
This story has so far brought out a hearty chuckle regularly, but the last two chapters quite simply demolished me. I haven't laughed as much in ages. Top drawer work, mate. Thanks a lot!