Reviews for Harry Potter, the Geek
narutofan2191 chapter 9 . 5/12
... why did i look up trypophobia... ?
narutofan2191 chapter 8 . 5/12
i didn't understand shit
narutofan2191 chapter 7 . 5/12
HAHAHaHAHaHAHAH
narutofan2191 chapter 4 . 5/12
lol wtf lol
entelejent chapter 23 . 4/24
All over the place, yea, but funny!
carwash36 chapter 23 . 4/24
What an amazing ride, to bad we won't see harry actually take over the world. Lol
zeps9001 chapter 23 . 4/23
I enjoyed this and while I didn't understand some of the references, I got most of them so it's fine.

I didn't like how Harry dealt with Umbridge and you could've done a lot more with Luna. I liked rest of it.
zeps9001 chapter 12 . 4/22
So what was his plan? Drug her with poison, let her have a stomach ache for a day and then cure her? That's his grand plan he worked all year for?

That's kinda stupid. It's actually really easy to deal with her, as it has happened in many other stories. You just tell authorities that she tortures kids. As far as we know in Canon no adult was told of what happened in those detentions.
zeps9001 chapter 11 . 4/22
Well this was a dark and not funny at all chapter. So far this story consisted with lighthearted memes and suddenly Harry is beaten and then whipped?
stevefocus chapter 12 . 4/15
Seriously she tortured him and he's feeling guilty, fucking hell this Harry needs to grow up or die.
stevefocus chapter 11 . 4/15
Okay this is a seriously fucked up chapter, I honestly have no idea why I'm still reading this train wreck of a story.
stevefocus chapter 8 . 4/15
Wtf? Got a head ache from reading this chapter.
Suspiciously Delicious chapter 23 . 4/5
This is one of the funniest and, to a certain extent, the most realistic HP fics I've ever read. Harry's a teenager who comes from the Muggle world; he has to know a good amount of Muggle culture -through talking to other Muggle teens, the internet, the radio, etc, but it's never touched on in canon. This piece has some ridiculous and over the top moments, but I know how teenagers speak and it's certainly not the G-rated language JKR writes in the books. I also have a younger brother who's all about the PC master race and GabeN, so when I read that section of this story I thought my brother was speaking to me for a moment. I think I always wanted this to read a piece like this, but I never knew until I actually read it. So thanks for writing, and I'll be giving Weeb a read once it's done because I like reading fics all in one go!
Suspiciously Delicious chapter 7 . 4/5
Everything about this is perfect.
BillBrink chapter 23 . 4/4
Hilarious and an entertaining way to spend the evening. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.