Reviews for Harry Potter, the Geek
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 2/25
Best. Fic. Ever! (even though I'm only one chapter in...)
LOL laughed so hard when it was his Uncle, Aunt and cousin behind him. Oh-and when his Aunt asked him about the tissues...
Halarious.

So fucking goooood
Damix96 chapter 23 . 2/12
Great story! i liked the no game no life reference when they were playing chess i like the ln not a particularly big fan of the anime though.
arx chapter 23 . 2/6
Glorious!

The only thing that would have improved this story would be more DFC Luna/ Geek Harry interaction. Maybe even a dose of fluff.
Schnuff chapter 23 . 2/5
Thanks for writing it.
Eyolf chapter 23 . 2/3
So glad you added wheel of time references. Also balefire would have destroyed all of the horcruxes.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 2/3
cool.
Graypdrink chapter 23 . 1/20
God i loved this story, kinda wish it was longer, more battles, with harry learning about his abilities quicker.
Kovs chapter 23 . 1/19
Awsome!
rekrula chapter 4 . 1/16
This is a blast to read! Thanks for sharing!
As a self identified white male...the last half of this chapter is the stupidist thing I've read in a crackfic. That it is real is truly sad.
g-b610 chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
I really enjoyed this story, it was an interesting idea, that was written really well.
twistyguru chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Great story! You should write more where you just let yourself go and write whatever the hell you want.
twistyguru chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Yeah, that was an epic battle to end all epic battles. Good job!
twistyguru chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Wow. Great chapter! Bump for Asimov's First Law. You're not the first one to think of an indestructible rock at the bottom of the Pacific as the ideal place for storing a Horcrux, but it's such a sensible solution. Unless, of course, there's some "reason" *cough* bullshit *cough* that Lord Anal Warts wanted to keep them close to hand….
twistyguru chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
roflmao! OMFG! Loving this fic! I'm not usually a "I must review every chapter because the only thing that matters is the sheer number of reviews" person (and more and more these days I read on a mobile device, which makes reviews somewhat problematical), but I just had to give you a Thumbs Up for the Skyrim references.

I haven't caught all of the jokes in this fic (I'm old, and not THAT big of a geek), but I really love how you've wrung out games, anime and other pillars of geekdom in this piece.

Kudos! Take an extra 100K Exps for style and flair during play, erm, writing. :)