Reviews for The Broken Doll
Maia Asphodel chapter 11 . 5/20
This is one of my favorite stories that I keep coming back to. It's so sweet, it plays with my little heartstrings.
Sinon chapter 11 . 4/23
Hey,

I am one of the many people who wept and love this story. I stayed up all night just to finish reading this and I didn't regret it. You have your way with words and you handle the characters well. Their development can be seen piece by piece, slowly but surely. This fanfic far exceeds others and I meant no offense with that, I'm just telling the truth, for me atleast. The ending is beautiful, I love it. But of course I'm also one of the many people that got curious about the extra three chapters that you have. I would be very much glad and thankful if you post it separately from the story. Yes, it is convinient to just imagine the next scenes with Mikasa's focus on Levi but still there are too many ideas and scenes that played out inside my head and I don't know if which one is the best and the most suited. I even imagined Mikasa taking it upon herself to kill Erwin. Funny, I know.

Levi's actions in the story made sense, such as to why he desperately wanted Mikasa to tell him if she is sick. He don't want the same thing that happened to him happen to her. And as to why he took her in.

I love this story. Really. It's a shame I won't be able to add this to my favorites since I forgot my accounts password here. I saved this to my phone, if you don't mind. I will read it again for months to come just like Levi rereading his book of fairy tales. And as for the extra three chapters please let us read it, it's alright if you don't want. I resepected it. Still, I won't backed down in asking. Please. Let us once again dwell in Levi and Mikasa's world.

This is the longest review I have made since I started reading fanfics. And I'm proud of it.

- One of your fans
I really enjoyed reading this. I would liked to read more chapters but I understand why it ends where it does. The first few chapters had me hooked.
The fairy tales in the mix was a great idea.
You picked the perfect ones. I also liked all you ideas and how the characters connected.
Write more stories like this.
gayprince.exe chapter 11 . 3/22
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this. It gripped me from the very beginning to the end. You have a beautiful way with words and you played the dynamic between Levi and Mikasa very well. Thank you so much for writing this!
terry nightstalker chapter 11 . 3/20
I really need to find out fow to make a sad teary smiley with a smile.
The Lady Ayla chapter 11 . 2/24
I literally have no words...Just tears ;(
Sarah chapter 11 . 2/8
I honestly don't even know what to say. I'm in shock. I'm crying as I type this and I just don't even know where to begin. No romantic ship fic has ever touched me quite like this one did. I never knew how much I needed Levi as a father figure to Mikasa in my life. I honestly don't know how I can go back to anything else.
I LOVE how you wrote Mikasa. Her influence from being under Levi's wing is soo so obvious but at the same time, it feels like she's still herself, if that makes sense? Levi's backstory destroyed me, as did his interactions and subtle displays of affection towards Mikasa.
The pacing of their relationship was so beautifully handled, from the distance and distrust to the blooming of a broken sort of family to the separation to the reunion. I wasn't kidding, I seriously am crying right now.
If I had to have one critique, it would be that I didn't get enough of their reunion (you mentioned in the AN that you had written a few chapters more but decided not to post them. I know it's been awhile since you posted this fic but if you payed those extra chapters separately or something I could probably die happy.)
Anyways, thank you SOOO SO much for this story. By far the best fanfic I've ever read, I don't know how I'm going to be able to move on now! (Again, those last few chapters...maybe...?)
darkjeane chapter 11 . 2/8
Thank you, I really love this story.

I couldn't stop my heart to beat as I was wondering myself "What? What's gonna happen next?" afraid to perhaps read something awfully sad.

I'm so happy that this end is "happy", though I wish to know the next I'm also happy there isn't. I'm not sure I could handle more of it because it makes me so happy and so sad at the same time.
I feel a bit empty knowing it's the end and relieved at the same time. Is that strange?
While the beginning was so heart warming I found it becoming more and more... thrilling somehow.

Good work. Really.
PandaDawgBE chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
Your AN's always give me life. So did this story. I loved everything about it. The ending killed me. That Eremika moment killed me. When the two kissed Armin, it killed me. When Levi said Mikasa had grown killed me. When the reunited killed me. When they hugged killed me. Basically everything in here killed me.
rrblover chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
i love it so much! It wasn't usual to find a good fanfic of MikasaXLevi just like yours! It's been 2 years, please do update! Can't wait for more! Love you!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Amazing. Loved every minute. Especially awesome backstory for Levi.
Cat Beats chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
This made me hate Erwin
Sarvin11 chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Your story was AMAZING! First, I didn't want to read it because it was too long but when I read the first chapter, I simply couldn't resist! It was beautiful how you described Levi and Mikasa's feelings toward each other! And please don't stop here, I would love to read the next chapters you've planned! Thank you for your stunning fanfic!
Tia wow chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
This was the best fan fic story out of the 213 iv read would love to have the capability of writing like u enjoyed this so much I read it about 50 times it was absolutely amazing it had a good background and theme to it
Readers congratulations
Tia Thexton
Heartofpunkss chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Ugh this was so good and satisfying to read, such a warm story