Reviews for The Broken Doll
PandaDawgBE chapter 11 . 11/1
Your AN's always give me life. So did this story. I loved everything about it. The ending killed me. That Eremika moment killed me. When the two kissed Armin, it killed me. When Levi said Mikasa had grown killed me. When the reunited killed me. When they hugged killed me. Basically everything in here killed me.
rrblover chapter 11 . 11/1
i love it so much! It wasn't usual to find a good fanfic of MikasaXLevi just like yours! It's been 2 years, please do update! Can't wait for more! Love you!
Amazing. Loved every minute. Especially awesome backstory for Levi.
Cat Beats chapter 10 . 9/17
This made me hate Erwin
Sarvin11 chapter 11 . 9/5
Your story was AMAZING! First, I didn't want to read it because it was too long but when I read the first chapter, I simply couldn't resist! It was beautiful how you described Levi and Mikasa's feelings toward each other! And please don't stop here, I would love to read the next chapters you've planned! Thank you for your stunning fanfic!
Tia wow chapter 11 . 8/23
This was the best fan fic story out of the 213 iv read would love to have the capability of writing like u enjoyed this so much I read it about 50 times it was absolutely amazing it had a good background and theme to it
Readers congratulations
Tia Thexton
Heartofpunkss chapter 11 . 8/1
Ugh this was so good and satisfying to read, such a warm story
demigoddesses chapter 11 . 7/3
I really liked this story! The AU idea was unique and well-delivered. I love the character relationships as well as character development. The fairy tale motif was cute as well :)
ImJustAFangirl chapter 11 . 6/27
It's been awhile since a fic has made me as emotional as this fic has. I really loved this story. It made me stay up way too late and it was so hard to put down. Thank you for writing it.
gtgrandom chapter 11 . 6/27
Wow! Such an amazing story. (I love eremika, but I could have cared less about that ship during this story) Levi and Mikasa were written so well and in depth and...I love this story. It's my new favorite. Thank you for sharing such a sweet, tragic, beautiful and cruel fic!
gtgrandom chapter 10 . 6/27
Such a tragic backstory! But it all made a lot of sense, and I LOVED TEENAGE ERWIN! So cute to Levi.
After reading the manga **spoilers** it's so sad that Kenny left Levi kind of like how Levi left Mikasa in this story.
gtgrandom chapter 3 . 6/26
The 'don't be f*cking with my name' part had me busting up laughing and my parents were like...what's wrong with our child?
Soooo good so far. You should be a real deal writer.
gtgrandom chapter 2 . 6/26
I saw a post on tumblr that said this story was one of the best on fanfiction.
After only two chapters of amazing writing...I think they were totally right. I love this so much! Seeing Levi interact with a kid is hilarious and adorable and I am so going on a binge read.
Levi1Fan chapter 11 . 6/7
NOOOO PLEASE DON'T END IT HERE! Please please release more chapters! It can even be 1 chapter but please please!
hatsukoi chapter 11 . 6/5
Holy shit. That was an amazing work, I absolutely loved it. qwq I read this all in around three hours, and I'm pretty positive I cried somewhere along the way- yeah, I sure did.

Mentally, I feel a little blank now. So I don't really have any constructive criticism. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this-

(And, also, maybe because my name is Angie as well.. :)