Reviews for The Broken Doll
oursolemnhour49 chapter 11 . 2/22
This was such an amazing concept for a story, and I'm so happy I ended up finding it. Having gotten to the end, I'm dying to see how the plot of the story would be impacted by Mikasa's focus on Levi. Especially if he's considered humanity's strongest and she's going to imitate him- the one-two punch they would make would be just amazing to see. Not to mention the possibilities for both of them dealing with each other as they got older. And I adored Mikasa's interactions with Eren and Armin. But really, the way Levi and Mikasa deal with other, and how Levi ends up inadvertently raising her, was just perfect. I'll definitely be reading this one again. Thank you so much for writing it!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 11 . 2/16
This was BY FAR; one of the most amazing stories about Levi and Mikasa I have read. Everything about this was so great.
Their relationship is something so strong and you can sense it; they have this bond, this thing. They have this amazing sense of loyalty and care for each other. It's so great to see how they played out until the end. Especially how you left it ambiguous at the end, and up to our interpretation. I also really enjoyed Mikasa's relationship with Eren and Armin; I kinda wish this was canon, thats how good it was! The characterization to the them seeing each other and how you let everything unfold.
I loved this story to pieces. I also loved how you titled the chapters after real Fairy Tales. It's refreshing. The ending gave me so many feels. I also wanted to review every chapter because I felt this deserved more reviews and compliments on how well you portrayed these two. I just love it. Thank you for making this amazing story.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 10 . 2/16
Omg.. this chapter broke my heart; oh my god. Augh!
I hope Levi can forgive Erwin, or maybe he already will pretty soon!
I feel so bad for everyone; they had such a bad past.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 9 . 2/16
Omg omg, Hange was so great and then the whole Levi and Erwin stuff is so heavy; so intense! This is so amazing, btw.
You have such fluid writing.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 8 . 2/16
Hm, I cannot wait to see how the Erwin situation is going to be played out.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 7 . 2/16
Yes! Mikasa's going to join, yes yes yes yes. :)
ludgate-dwyer chapter 6 . 2/16
NO. Crap, Levi's going to join, oh dear. What about Mikasa? :O
ludgate-dwyer chapter 5 . 2/16
Yes! They are okay! I hope, haha. I feel like more stuff is to be revealed soon!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 4 . 2/16
Oh dear! I hope nothing serious happened! Ahhh! This is so stressful.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 3 . 2/16
I really like your OCs you're using; they seem so real; like they were apart of the story line.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 2 . 2/16
The interaction between these two are wonderful!
I really love the way you wrote them!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 2/16
Can I just say this was lovely; because wow.
ivory bones chapter 11 . 2/16
i wish you would write more about them and what happened when they met and when levi finally, /finally/ admitted in front of mikasa that she's actually his daughter and i'm so fucking sad this ended already (NOOO 11 CHAPTERS ONLY) and my tears are overflowing gdi man

I WANT A PROPER HAPPY REUNION OMG THIS IS KILLING ME I LOVE IT SO MUCH

tho tbh i'm just being an ass but there was a lack of levi in the end chapters awww i wanted more family fluff so that i could drown in it but thats okay i guess im still feeling so much god

okay all in all this is amazing (and the reunion thing is not a demand really lmao) AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS
ivory bones chapter 5 . 2/16
holy shit it's 2 in the morning and i'm just at chapter 5 but i'm screaming because this is the best fic ever
Darksummoner98 chapter 2 . 2/2
I like the ending of this chapter, short and snappy and slightly humorous. Also the bath scene was really well described, I could just picture little Mikasa and Levi in his bathroom :)