Reviews for Brothers
moleking chapter 26 . 1/2
Great story. I really like how you developed the characters and their relationship
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
So Wait...Alvin is obsessed with hiccup ooooh
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
cool story a lot better then what the summary made it out to be :)
Sparkle8419192 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
awesome story you got going on please continue.I choose sweet dagcup
XanaduHawk chapter 24 . 7/18/2014
Why am I not surprised by the twins response?
XanaduHawk chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
(about Gobber and Stoick) Gross! Oh, the mental images; do not want, DO NOT WANT!
XanaduHawk chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
(reads the last sentence) Oh, they're in so much trouble. XD
XanaduHawk chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Okay, I think Savage, given his position, made the right choice in deciding to kill Hiccup. It was the lesser of two evils and the best he could do given his circumstances.
XanaduHawk chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
Oh Dagur, not cool dude. Most people don't see being given parts of their loved ones as presents a good thing.
XanaduHawk chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Oh, you've got to be kidding me! Here we all thought Dagur was getting better little by little and now you tell us he's going to be even WORSE then before?! Jeez!
Leo2flyt chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
LOL Toothless got him on the rear shake what'cha mama gave ya Hiccup
Anya chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
Such an awesome story! Loved how you explained Dagur's past and mental state, it really made the character more believable, and also made it easier to sympathize with him. Also, adored Cora! She's gotta be my favorite, to be honest.
I noticed in a couple of places you mentioned that Stoick had spanked Hiccup before, but only once, and since Dagur has the potential to play rough, I wondered if maybe you had ever thought of writing a Dagcup oneshot involving that? Could be potentially hilarious XD
Really though, I had seen the TV series and every time Dagur interacted with Hiccup, I was like 'Okay, this guy has it for Hiccup'. And then I found out I wasn't the only one who saw that. Slowly turning into a dagcup fan lol. Great writing, and I only caught a couple of grammar errors throughout the entire thing :) Loved it!
takara410 chapter 26 . 12/29/2013